GlitchMasterBiz
post Mar 5 2009, 09:51 AM
Post #1

Glitch Master Is An Understatement.
Group Icon

Group: Administrators
Member No.: 10

Community Contributer

Today im in school chillin on my mac and checkin on bGoat when i just randomly get the feel to play a thps game. I havn't touched thps in over a year or maybe longer but i am sure starting to miss it. So i think to myself maybe today i'll have to dust off my ps2 and pop in THPS3 and hopefully THAW: CE (if i can find the disc) I look over at this kid sitting like 2 computers up from me to see him playing THPS on his PC. lol i watched him play and i was lawlzing. He got like a 10,000 score and he was stoked. lmfao. Then he bailed a rail, sacked his balls, landed on this awning and fell to the street....he lold at it and made it seem like it was the greatest sit he ever seen. I wish i still had that excitement for TH games. Hopefully, we will get the feeling back. Lets hope Robomodo does something to get this game back to the fun style of which was THPS4.

------Signature-------
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
wut wut
post Mar 6 2009, 09:56 AM
Post #2

Frequent
Group Icon

Group: BGOAT Members
Member No.: 2

Glitch Poster Community Contributor Tony Hawk Game Collector Tony Hawk Game Historian *** Sexiest Avy's Award Awarded a MOTW

I think THPS games are going down the drain.
Its turning into games meant for 7 year olds.
A Wii Fit balance board is pretty much what we will use with the new one.

------Signature-------
ammm

+Quote Post
GlitchMasterBiz
post Mar 6 2009, 10:58 AM
Post #3

Glitch Master Is An Understatement.
Group Icon

Group: Administrators
Member No.: 10

Community Contributer

No we will still have the option of controller

------Signature-------

+Quote Post
Jkidd
post Mar 6 2009, 04:05 PM
Post #4

Straight jacked homie
Group Icon

Member No.: 11

Awarded a MOTW Glitch Poster Community Contributer BGOAT Advertiser Tony Hawk Game Historian Original Forum Member BGOAT 360voice Group

Agreed THPS games are going down the shitter by trying to be more realistic IMO..which they shouldn't really be because that like wasn't what the TH games were about...Like in THUG when on the last mission you had to follow Eric and you were doing the crazy line and you had to grind the top of the bridge...or like the Australia drop in where you can grind off the ledge and drop into the pool like 500 feet down lol...now they're just trying to make it more realistic when they are just making them worse..

This post has been edited by Scofield«±»: Mar 6 2009, 04:05 PM

------Signature-------
Jokes on you we still alive...

+Quote Post
=BGOAT= water
post Mar 7 2009, 08:50 PM
Post #5

The Unicyclist
Group Icon

Member No.: 116

Awarded a MOTW BGOAT Advertiser BGOA GH Tour Group Member Plays well with thers

QUOTE (Scofield«±» @ Mar 6 2009, 05:05 PM) *
Agreed THPS games are going down the shitter by trying to be more realistic IMO..which they shouldn't really be because that like wasn't what the TH games were about...Like in THUG when on the last mission you had to follow Eric and you were doing the crazy line and you had to grind the top of the bridge...or like the Australia drop in where you can grind off the ledge and drop into the pool like 500 feet down lol...now they're just trying to make it more realistic when they are just making them worse..

i kinda of agree with you bro but i kinda dont.

making it more realistic is a good thing.. there just not makeing the game up to par.

------Signature-------
Unicyclists are well balanced people.

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 28th April 2024 - 09:39 AM
Design by: Invision Skins & HYIP Forum