Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Thps1
=BGOAT= Forums > Tony Hawk Games > THPS Series > General
GlitchMasterBiz
Today im in school chillin on my mac and checkin on bGoat when i just randomly get the feel to play a thps game. I havn't touched thps in over a year or maybe longer but i am sure starting to miss it. So i think to myself maybe today i'll have to dust off my ps2 and pop in THPS3 and hopefully THAW: CE (if i can find the disc) I look over at this kid sitting like 2 computers up from me to see him playing THPS on his PC. lol i watched him play and i was lawlzing. He got like a 10,000 score and he was stoked. lmfao. Then he bailed a rail, sacked his balls, landed on this awning and fell to the street....he lold at it and made it seem like it was the greatest sit he ever seen. I wish i still had that excitement for TH games. Hopefully, we will get the feeling back. Lets hope Robomodo does something to get this game back to the fun style of which was THPS4.
wut wut
I think THPS games are going down the drain.
Its turning into games meant for 7 year olds.
A Wii Fit balance board is pretty much what we will use with the new one.
GlitchMasterBiz
No we will still have the option of controller
Jkidd
Agreed THPS games are going down the shitter by trying to be more realistic IMO..which they shouldn't really be because that like wasn't what the TH games were about...Like in THUG when on the last mission you had to follow Eric and you were doing the crazy line and you had to grind the top of the bridge...or like the Australia drop in where you can grind off the ledge and drop into the pool like 500 feet down lol...now they're just trying to make it more realistic when they are just making them worse..
=BGOAT= water
QUOTE (Scofield«±» @ Mar 6 2009, 05:05 PM) *
Agreed THPS games are going down the shitter by trying to be more realistic IMO..which they shouldn't really be because that like wasn't what the TH games were about...Like in THUG when on the last mission you had to follow Eric and you were doing the crazy line and you had to grind the top of the bridge...or like the Australia drop in where you can grind off the ledge and drop into the pool like 500 feet down lol...now they're just trying to make it more realistic when they are just making them worse..

i kinda of agree with you bro but i kinda dont.

making it more realistic is a good thing.. there just not makeing the game up to par.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.