post Jun 6 2008, 12:55 PM
Post #1

The Unicyclist
Group Icon

Group: BGOAT Members
Member No.: 116

Awarded a MOTW BGOAT Advertiser BGOA GH Tour Group Member Plays well with thers

and i quote from planettonyhawk.com

"My last news post talked about Neversoft and their involvement in Hawk 10, which is now postponed until 2009 at the earliest. I don't need to reiterate it all, just read below. Anyways, Kotaku linked to a Giant Bombcast which discusses this very thing. I wasn't prepared to listen to 100+ minutes of these guys talking, however interesting it may be. Kotaku surmises it quickly and states that they state that Neversoft won't be developing Hawk 10! They say that the project was going to be handed over to "Robomodo, a new studio consisting of former EA Chicago staffers. A studio who are currently 'working on a project for Activision.'"

Wow...that would be big news IMO. I've loved the handheld versions of Hawk, but console titles not developed by NS haven't really been my cup o'tea. Of course, we're looking at a major rehaul here, so who knows? I wouldn't consider this official and I doubt Activision will verify or even comment on this one, but it's newsworthy and I thought you might like to know. Thoughts on this? Could be good! Could be bad! *shrug*"

------Signature-------
Unicyclists are well balanced people.

Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 25th September 2024 - 02:50 PM
Design by: Invision Skins & HYIP Forum