Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: 12/18/06 New Members
=BGOAT= Forums > General > General > News
BGOAT wiz
Congrats to the 6 new members and the 2 returning members that make up BGOAT's Project 8. the 6 new members are Fog, Biz, Water, Ares, Duffed, and Gamb, the returning members are Bodybag (aka Ken) and Dylan (aka Cyborg). So congrats to these new members and lets hope we can get some more glitches added since we are about 100 or so behind. I also HOPE to get some other updates as well. I did update the forum portal to reflect the newest members and redid the links for the members to show there forum card in the logo window. I am going to try and get a new POTW up and a new MOTW. but again I say that all the time and I always forget or don't get the time. So again Congrats to all the new members. can't wait to see what you bring to the BGOAT team.
Requiem
QUOTE(ROOK Master wiz @ Dec 18 2006, 05:02 PM) [snapback]12143[/snapback]

the 5 new members are Fog, Biz, Water, Ares, and Duffed, the rejoining member is Bodybag aka Ken.

GJ to you all
GlitchMasterBiz
congrats all i hope your as excited as i am. its nice to be in the bgoat family
wut wut
sad.gif
</3 wiz
=BGOAT=FoG
Lol yeah, This is great right now.
Gamb
I gotta update the name list now.
BGOAT wiz
who ever didn't get in be patient. fog didn't get in last year... wait dylan weren't you in BGOAt before?
wut wut
yerah tell jerk0ff said i got kicked out, so i removed my tag, andd didnt pay for awhile, and then u said i never got kicked out, and since i didnt play forawhile or somethin u said it was official
BGOAT wiz
and your bgoat name was cyborg or something right?

wut wut
Yesser
=BGOAT=CyBoRg
BGOAT wiz
thats right. ummmm hmmmm.
wut wut
QUOTE(ROOK Master wiz @ Dec 18 2006, 08:02 PM) [snapback]12143[/snapback]

Congrats to the 5 new members and a rejoined member. the 5 new members are Fog, Biz, Water, Ares, and Duffed, the rejoining members are Bodybag aka Ken and Dylan. So congrats to these new members and lets hope we can get some more glitches added since we are about 100 or so behind. I also HOPE to get some other updates as well. I did update the forum portal to reflect the newest members and redid the links for the members to show there forum card in the logo window. I am going to try and get a new POTW up and a new MOTW. but again I say that all the time and I always forget or don't get the time. So again Congrats to all the new members. can't wait to see what you bring to the BGOAT team.

???
You made a type, i fixed it in bold.
=BGOAT=FoG
QUOTE(Dylan @ Dec 18 2006, 08:21 PM) [snapback]12159[/snapback]

???
You made a typo, i fixed it in bold.
You made a typo yourself as well. Anyways, people go on THAW, Newbs 2, room BGOAT
BGOAT wiz
ya sorry now it's fixed. congrats again.
BGOAT wiz
updated. since it's supposed to be BGOAT's Project 8 I added Gamb to the list of new members to make it 8 people.
Gamb
Totally.
wut wut
Congratulations gamb smile.gif
Gouldness
Great job guys. Glad to have some new members on board.
Jkidd
Glad to see the new members. I agree with all of them. Play nice everyone.
=bgoat=camo
Gamb I voted for you =).
Requiem
GJ to Gamb n Dylan now.
Gamb
Thanks Camo and other people.

Glad to be in!

!NEO!
Sigh gratz i guess.
=BGOAT= Ares
ya, thanks wiz and others ^^
Flip.
Congrats all of you.

Must feel good.
skrattahögtmunk
yay people
Duffers
I'm special =)
Jkidd
No your not!
skrattahögtmunk
QUOTE(Jkidd «±» @ Dec 21 2006, 09:20 PM) [snapback]12727[/snapback]

No your not!

I AM! BITCH!

Get Garry's Mod 10!
.jared
good job to all you who made it.
=]
Harold
QUOTE(VooDoO @ Dec 22 2006, 11:24 PM) [snapback]12874[/snapback]

good job to all you who made it.
=]

VOOOOODOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.