Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Rip Opm
=BGOAT= Forums > Other Gaming > Console/ Handheld Talk > Sony
Embro
So i used the free magizine site to get a subscrib to EGM, GFW, and OPM. and now OPM is done and they are giving me a free subscribtion to egm or a refund...i wonder if i can get a refund..
Harold
I'd get a refund

But only because I already get EGM
Requiem
Is the OPM refund gonna be more/less or the same as the cost of an EPM subscription?

Less - Get free subscription
More - Take the refund
Same - Flip a coin
BGOAT Ken*Dawg
Free magazines? wtf? it's one of those stupid "PARTICIPATE IN 5 SPONSORES TO GET THIS FREE" isn't it?
Requiem
QUOTE(ll BodyBag ll @ Dec 14 2006, 08:06 PM) [snapback]11733[/snapback]

Free magazines? wtf? it's one of those stupid "PARTICIPATE IN 5 SPONSORES TO GET THIS FREE" isn't it?

This is one of those stupid "I'M A MORON AND CAN'T READ" replies. smile.gif

Seriously this is up there with the "Is Australia close to the Canadian border" comment.

Ken you get -1000
Embro
But I already get egm, and I'm not paying a cent for OPM. So now im wondering if I can get a refund.
BGOAT Ken*Dawg
QUOTE(Requiem @ Dec 15 2006, 12:15 AM) [snapback]11744[/snapback]

This is one of those stupid "I'M A MORON AND CAN'T READ" replies. smile.gif

Seriously this is up there with the "Is Australia close to the Canadian border" comment.

Ken you get -1000

WTF are you smoking faggot? i read it. Nowhere in any reply did it say where or how to get these "FREE" magazines.
skrattahögtmunk
QUOTE(Embro @ Dec 15 2006, 05:35 AM) [snapback]11759[/snapback]

But I already get egm, and I'm not paying a cent for OPM. So now im wondering if I can get a refund.

That's what I'm worried about too. I hope that somehow, I profit from someone else's losses.

And ken, all it was was a fill out fake info (except address, of course) type deals.
BGOAT Ken*Dawg
QUOTE(lol_Doughnut @ Dec 15 2006, 10:01 AM) [snapback]11769[/snapback]

That's what I'm worried about too. I hope that somehow, I profit from someone else's losses.

And ken, all it was was a fill out fake info (except address, of course) type deals.

lmao, so basicly get them for free illegaly. That's why you use a fake name. LMAO!
skrattahögtmunk
QUOTE(ll BodyBag ll @ Dec 15 2006, 09:03 AM) [snapback]11771[/snapback]

lmao, so basicly get them for free illegaly. That's why you use a fake name. LMAO!

I did.

biggrin.gif

I liked getting magazines with "Dr. Sexy Donut" on them.
Harold
QUOTE(lol_Doughnut @ Dec 15 2006, 10:06 AM) [snapback]11773[/snapback]

I did.

biggrin.gif

I liked getting magazines with "Dr. Sexy Donut" on them.

Really?
Embro
QUOTE(ll BodyBag ll @ Dec 15 2006, 04:03 PM) [snapback]11771[/snapback]

LMAO!
chuuchdizzle
i just got my issue today, and i really just lost hope in the whole playstation saga

i also get it free and egm as well

btw ken you get them free legally
http://bgoatclan.com/bgoat05/forumsold/ind...?showtopic=2917

/chuuch
Embro
THANKYOU CHUUCH! YOU REALIZE THAT PLAYSTATION IS D E A D! PS1, PS2= PLAYSTATION ERA. NOW ITS THE WII60 ERA.
Duffers
I was like... raised on Nintendo. I played Mario games on the SNES like 24/7.

Then when Gamecube rolled around, I was like 12. I was so hyped when I got it... Animal Crossing <3. But then after about a year(?), I got bored of Nintem\ndo... I always wanted them to make an online adaptor... They never did. So, I basically said "Fuck Nintendo" and sold all my Gamecube games (ovar 30) and systems (yes, more than one, I was that die-hard). I got a PS2.

Soon after I got my PS2, an OPM magazine showed up at my door. WTF? No idea why, but I did. That was the only one I ever got. Anyway, I got Battlefield Modern Combat for PS2 and played it 24/7 and managed to reach rank of 5 Star General (Highest). For my birthday this year, my mom bought me a new computer. Fuck PS2. It's rotting on my bookshelf with THUG2 in it. Now, I'm a PC gamer. 199 hours of Battlefield. =)
Gamb
Nice Link sig Duff.
Duffers
QUOTE(Gamb @ Dec 16 2006, 11:24 AM) [snapback]11901[/snapback]

Nice Link sig Duff.

What does that have to do with ANYTHING?
Gamb
You "ditched" Nintendo.
skrattahögtmunk
QUOTE(Duffedwaffe @ Dec 16 2006, 07:33 AM) [snapback]11889[/snapback]

Then when Gamecube rolled around, I was like 12. I was so hyped when I got it... Animal Crossing <3. But then after about a year(?), I got bored of Nintem\ndo... I always wanted them to make an online adaptor...

Yes, they did. ukjmn has one.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nintendo_Game...oadband_Adapter
Requiem
QUOTE(Gamb @ Dec 16 2006, 10:10 AM) [snapback]11910[/snapback]

You "ditched" Nintendo.

I ditched Nintendo. My love for Nintendo ended with SNES (my favorite system of all time). Back in the day I loved Nintendo. I just got sick of all the kiddy shit with Nintendo. Everything now for Nintendo seems like an interactive cartoon. Maybe if I was 10 years younger I might still like it but I grew up and so should Nintendo.
Duffers
QUOTE(lol_Doughnut @ Dec 16 2006, 01:50 PM) [snapback]11920[/snapback]

The adapter is currently used for play over the internet in only four titles
FeRgY
QUOTE(Embro @ Dec 16 2006, 06:35 AM) [snapback]11882[/snapback]
THANKYOU CHUUCH! YOU REALIZE THAT PLAYSTATION IS D E A D! PS1, PS2= PLAYSTATION ERA. NOW ITS THE WII60 ERA.

laugh.gif I laugh at horrible ignorance.
skrattahögtmunk
I wasn't talking about the functionality of the thing, just the fact it was made.
chuuchdizzle
QUOTE(Requiem @ Dec 16 2006, 01:57 PM) [snapback]11921[/snapback]

I ditched Nintendo. My love for Nintendo ended with SNES (my favorite system of all time). Back in the day I loved Nintendo. I just got sick of all the kiddy shit with Nintendo. Everything now for Nintendo seems like an interactive cartoon. Maybe if I was 10 years younger I might still like it but I grew up and so should Nintendo.

snes was my fave too, daymn killer instinct, mario kart(best version), ninja turtles, donkey kong country

man snes was my fave system too, some good memories
Requiem
QUOTE(chuuchdizzle @ Dec 16 2006, 08:01 PM) [snapback]11961[/snapback]

snes was my fave too, daymn killer instinct, mario kart(best version), ninja turtles, donkey kong country
man snes was my fave system too, some good memories

Ya man so many good games.

Chrono Trigger
Donkey Kong 1+2 (the rest sucked)
Super Punch-Out
Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles (all of them)
Super Metroid
Super Mario All-Stars
Super Mario World
Mega Man X
Final Fantasy 3
Mortal Kombat
Killer Instincts
Mario Kart
A Link to the Past
the Bazooka
and so many more

I don't think there is or was ever a system that had so many good games for it
Embro
QUOTE(FeRgY @ Dec 16 2006, 08:09 PM) [snapback]11925[/snapback]

laugh.gif I laugh at horrible ignorance.

Yeah when i read that over it was kinda creepy -.-
=bgizzoat=ukjmn
hahah yea i never used the damn thing i just got it with it when i bought the cube from my school i dont know why he ever had one in the first place
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.