Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Coaster Imposed Box Glitch
=BGOAT= Forums > Tony Hawk Games > THP8/THDHJ > Glitch discussion
=BGOAT= water
k this is a simple glitch but VERY complicated....

this video shows you how to do it http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HVrSgmo-XCw

this video is more of this glitch http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kezrEcDwV6U

to do this ..... grind the dragons tail in funpark and shoot off his head ... then get off your board and grab the thing i grabed in the video (get your timing down)

now the rollercoaster box is there .... WAIT TILL THE TIME TICKER LEAVES...... then jump and grab the samething again ..... now the roller coaster box is stilll there but the ticker is not! now jump down but DO NOT GET ON YOUR BOARD!!!! run to the "hilltop/capitol" and once you leave fun park you can get on your board and skate ANYWHERE or walk and the super imposed box is there ... now if you want you can re enter fun park.

p.s. if the videos are not up now they will be shortly

(i dont care if you think this is a dumb glitch so dont flame me cause its pretty complicated.... took me along time to figure it out!)

oh ya SOMETIMES you have to run down the hill till the box changes then get on your board for it to stay.
BGOAT wiz
thats pretty good. now here's my question. this isn't the only time there is a box there. I wonder if you can get other boxes stuck. like the skate trick goals or the ones when you hit someone and they chase you. etc etc. thats a good find. I will have to get back on some P8 today or something. GJ.
=BGOAT= water
QUOTE(ROOK Master wiz @ Dec 7 2006, 09:17 AM) [snapback]11110[/snapback]

thats pretty good. now here's my question. this isn't the only time there is a box there. I wonder if you can get other boxes stuck. like the skate trick goals or the ones when you hit someone and they chase you. etc etc. thats a good find. I will have to get back on some P8 today or something. GJ.

thanks wiz ..... i dont know if you can get a diffrent box their (like the chaseing one) cause this is i think the only one you can make appear or dissapear on your own (jump on or off rollercoaster) .... but its worth a shot.
Oompa
im falling behind more and more every day 0.0

i need my ps3 soon. or at least a friend w/ live who gets p8.
=BGOAT= Ares
lol i have done this before, but i couldnt get it again so i thaught it was a fluke.
BGOAT Ken*Dawg
ya, that's simple. All you have to do is hang from that invisible shimmy area, and it will do it. I have done that in Career mode.
=BGOAT= water
QUOTE(ll BodyBag ll @ Dec 7 2006, 09:12 PM) [snapback]11168[/snapback]

ya, that's simple. All you have to do is hang from that invisible shimmy area, and it will do it. I have done that in Career mode.

but to get it to stay you must leave funpark
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.