Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Playstation Store Updated
=BGOAT= Forums > Other Gaming > Console/ Handheld Talk > Sony
=BGOAT=Nicholas
The Playstation Store has been updated with 5 PS One Classics for the PSP.

The Games are:

Cool Boarders
Crash Bandicoot
Hot Shots Golf 2
Syphon Filter
Tekken 2

Each game costs $5.99 which isnt to bad if you ask me.

I dont own a PSP so im not quite sure how the downloading of these games would work. Im guessing you remote connect to the PS3 then download the PS One games from the Playstation Store onto your PSP? Or maybe you download them to your PS3 and when you remote play with your PSP on your PS3 it allows you to play those PS One games on your PSP.

Since they say "for PSP" im sure they wont work on the PS3 if you try to download them and play them on your PS3. But they are probably going to have a Firmware update to allow such a thing. Since you can just go buy PS One games and play them on your PS3 if you want, there bound to allow you to download PS One games from the Playstation Store to play on your PS3.
Embro
Fucking sony screwed non ps3 psp owners.
=BGOAT=Nicholas
QUOTE(Embro @ Dec 4 2006, 06:31 PM) [snapback]10970[/snapback]
Fucking sony screwed non ps3 psp owners.

Eh not really becuase they are going to have PS One game downloads in a feature Firmware update. But I read on IGN.com that the downloads have to be saved straight to the PSP.

But no worries PS3 owners will have PS One downloads soon to play on the PS3.
BGOAT wiz
I can't wait for my PS3. and a downloadable verison of monster rancher 1 and 2. that would be great. wait I think I still have those games.
Gamb
QUOTE(ROOK Master wiz @ Dec 5 2006, 11:59 AM) [snapback]10997[/snapback]

I can't wait for my PS3. and a downloadable verison of monster rancher 1 and 2. that would be great. wait I think I still have those games.

I love the old Monster Ranchers!
.:Hack:.
Gotta get Crash Bandicoot.
Requiem
QUOTE(ROOK Master wiz @ Dec 5 2006, 08:59 AM) [snapback]10997[/snapback]

I remember when Monster Rancher first came out me and my friend would spend hours just putting in different discs to see what monsters we would get. Good times
Gamb
QUOTE(Requiem @ Dec 9 2006, 10:54 PM) [snapback]11345[/snapback]

I remember when Monster Rancher first came out me and my friend would spend hours just putting in different discs to see what monsters we would get. Good times

Same here San.
Jr7891
What would be sick is if they made a new version for the PSP/PC/PS2 that looked at mp3 files and generated monsters from those.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.