Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: 12/2/06 Break Time
=BGOAT= Forums > General > General > News
BGOAT wiz
Incase some of you haven't noticed I haven't been on these forums all that much lately. I have decided to take a semi long break from the series and therefore a sort of break from the site. Why you ask. well partly because I have been playing other games that seem to keep me occupied for a considerable amount of time and partly because it's the holiday season and I like spending time w/ my family. Also coming into the winter season once it starts to snow I won't have much time to do anything but work. But I would like for everyone to keep posting glitches like you have been although not lately and keep discussing w/e it is you discuss in the forums. I will still be around here and there to keep an eye on things but my overall presence will be minimal. No I am not ending BGOAT. Once I get back into the swing of things (prolly after the holiday season) I will look at some prospects for a chance to join BGOAT. I had high hopes for P8 and when I played it in LA it was seemingly an=mazing. but once it came out all that amazingness just disappeared. Maybe after I am bored w/ what I am playing now I can find some of that excitment and try to glitch some more on P8. So see you guys around on the forums and until after the holidays have fun and glitch safe.
BGOAT Ken*Dawg
That other game being... Viva Pinata. ROFL. That game looks fun.
FeRgY
QUOTE(ll BodyBag ll @ Dec 2 2006, 07:26 PM) [snapback]10825[/snapback]
That other game being... Viva Pinata. ROFL. That game looks fun.

http://pinataisland.info/index.php?title=Fergy_Fudgehog
I'm famous.

BGOAT wiz
Alot of the content on that site I have added. a lot of pics of the pinatas and every video you see on there for the romance videos I added. I must admit I have been spending a lot of time there and on this game. but don't worry I will be back before you know it.
Gamb
QUOTE(FeRgY @ Dec 2 2006, 07:28 PM) [snapback]10826[/snapback]

The way Fergy acts, you'd think he was more chicken than Fudgehog. Fergy's nervous, high-strung and prone to panic attacks.

As a professional worrier, Fergy has no peer. The main source of concern occupying Fergy’s feverish, hyperactive imagination: fulfilling his “destiny” as a Piñata. You see, Fergy has no intention of ever attending a party! The thought of smiling children breaking him open to get his goodies is enough to cause Fergy to break out in a cold (fudge-smelling) sweat!

His friends are convinced that Fergy hates the Piñata parties because he is selfishly trying to figure a way he can eat his own treats! But Fergy insists he’s just looking to keep himself and the rest of his friends safe from the Piñata Factory.

But Fergy isn't always nervous and jumpy. He can be fun and loves to dance. Just don't take him to a party!
=BGOAT= Ares
wiz quitting?.....say it aint so............
XolrecX
QUOTE(ROOK Master wiz @ Dec 2 2006, 05:14 PM) [snapback]10822[/snapback]

have fin and glitch safe.

Glitching is Dangerous... lol

I was thinking about buying viva pinata, I need something new to play...
=BGOAT=FoG
So I'm guessing that the new BGOAT members wont be announced until after the holidays?
Requiem
QUOTE(Ares @ Dec 3 2006, 01:17 AM) [snapback]10861[/snapback]

wiz quitting?.....say it aint so............

It aint so

QUOTE(FoG @ Dec 3 2006, 07:01 AM) [snapback]10870[/snapback]

So I'm guessing that the new BGOAT members wont be announced until after the holidays?

Well if you read what he wrote he said not until he "comes back" which would be next year
GlitchMasterBiz
yeah i am barly on too. im online for thaw alot tho so look for me. Also wiz i agree, THP8 isn't really the break through neversoft needed. Hopefully SKATE will be a good game....
=BGOAT= Ares
QUOTE(The Biz @ Dec 3 2006, 12:47 PM) [snapback]10889[/snapback]

yeah i am barly on too. im online for thaw alot tho so look for me. Also wiz i agree, THP8 isn't really the break through neversoft needed. Hopefully SKATE will be a good game....

thp8 could have been so much more...
.:Hack:.
I know about the ps2 version, but is the 360 and ps3 that bad?

I thought i looked amazing for next-gen.

p.s is tilt for thp8 as good as it looks?
Embro
QUOTE(ROOK Master wiz @ Dec 3 2006, 12:37 AM) [snapback]10827[/snapback]

Alot of the content on that site I have added. a lot of pics of the pinatas and every video you see on there for the romance videos I added. I must admit I have been spending a lot of time there and on this game. but don't worry I will be back before you know it.

Ya, Wiz is teh master romancer.
Graves
exactly why i took a break from thps and left bgoat.... =/
=BGOAT=Nicholas
QUOTE(.:HacK:. @ Dec 3 2006, 06:50 PM) [snapback]10916[/snapback]
p.s is tilt for thp8 as good as it looks?

I havent really messed with it but yeah its pretty cool. Once you get the hang of it you will like using it.
.:Hack:.
Cool, it just looked laggy in the video of it.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.