Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Ps1 Emulator Question
=BGOAT= Forums > Other Gaming > Console/ Handheld Talk > Sony
Embro
K so i dled the ps1 emulator released yesterday, and i have a game split up into parts, or downloaded it as chunks. How do i get it to be one file? thanks
FeRgY
Just use them like RAR files (lol, I just looked at them and realized they are rar files, I forgotz tongue.gif), I put the first file in the "ExtractNow" program and it continues to extract all of the rest of the files and makes an iso.
Jr7891
Most games are unplayable at the moment though.

I suggest that you look up EPSXE for your computer until the PSX emulator gets a serious upgrade.

The iso is the file you want in the end. Just use Winrar to extract only the first file. If you extract each archive, multiple ISOs will show up and waste a lot of space.
Ductape
d00d i had the perfect emulator yo ask shadow i always played shit on it. i had chrono cross workin i had ff9 workin perfect i think i had PSx(something iunno but u can look up all the emulators to date. uhhhh http://www.zophar.net/psx.html yea.
=BGOAT= Ares
eSPXe is the best PS1 emulator out, download all the rar files, should be about 10 or so, start unzipping the first file and it will go down the list and make an .ISO, open it from your comp.

fyi, you can also load ps1 games thru your disc tray on your computer.
Ductape
the "best" is all determined on how ur pc runs

the PSexe was the best for me. FYI
Embro
Duct I am running it on my psp.
=BGOAT= Ares
then put it on my post about the psp emulator dude......i made a whole topic about this and this kinda stuff should go in that thread, no need to make another one.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.