Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Wow 10 Days Free
=BGOAT= Forums > Other Gaming > Console/PC/Handheld Games
BGOAT Ken*Dawg
I am gonna try out WoW for 10 days. See how it is. So, Joe, if you read this, follow me around and show me some stuff.
Embro
Joe is kinda busy playin WoW. OH i forgot Ken. When you sent me a message 'broken 360 my ass', umm well I kinda got gow in the mail and asked my cousin to borrow his for the night.
Rag™
I just started playin WoW too. it seems ok so far. im only level 2
BGOAT Ken*Dawg
Nvm, i dont have a 3D Accelerator. So the game doesn't load. 5 hours of installing for nothing.
Harold
5 hours?

rofl
Ductape
me n shadow did that shiz its fun yo. but it hooks people shadow is a member now and when i get back into my computer/tech groove ima join for a bit.
BGOAT Ken*Dawg
Ya, It took 5 hours cause somehow it said i was behind a firewall. I opened the ports they said to open so it would go faster. And i shut off my Windows Firewall, and it was still firewalled. Oh well, Maybe if my laptop wasn't so damn old. ( 4 years ) It would have a 3D accelerator Video card.
Rag™
mine took about 3 hours to Install
=bgizzoat=ukjmn
wow thats crazy that all you guys are dl it cause i just dl'd it without reading any of this too
wut wut
link?
Requiem
When I read the topic name I says to myself "Wow whats free?"
Jkidd
I can never get into those games.
Gamb
QUOTE(Requiem @ Nov 30 2006, 08:20 PM) [snapback]10678[/snapback]

When I read the topic name I says to myself "Wow whats free?"

I've done that so much.
Joewee^^
Yeah, just DL the game but you can't really get in most of the stuff wich makes the game alot better and pretty fun. I think shadow is 58 (half way to 59 and 1 more for 60) But yeah. Give it a go and if you guys play on my server ( Silvermoon) I can help ya out. :-)
BGOAT Ken*Dawg
Well, like i said before. My pc = OLD P.O.S. and it doesn't have a 3D accelerator Video Card. So when it tries to open, it closes right away and says.... " A 3D accelerator or DirectX 9.0 could not be detected"

I know i have DirectX 9. So it's the 3D crap.
skrattahögtmunk
QUOTE(ll BodyBag ll @ Dec 1 2006, 07:57 PM) [snapback]10772[/snapback]

Well, like i said before. My pc = OLD P.O.S. and it doesn't have a 3D accelerator Video Card. So when it tries to open, it closes right away and says.... " A 3D accelerator or DirectX 9.0 could not be detected"

I know i have DirectX 9. So it's the 3D crap.

Well, you need a Dx9 compatible card. That's why there is a big Fuss about Dx10. you can't have just some old card and install Dx10 and expect it to run.
Rag™
I'll go on silvermoon soon, im a level 7 dwarf warrior
Joewee^^
QUOTE(Rag @ Dec 2 2006, 02:35 AM) [snapback]10783[/snapback]

I'll go on silvermoon soon, im a level 7 dwarf warrior

I'm Horde.
jack0ff
im a lvl99emo fuckinalliance horde gayshitnerd server

wow is for nerds
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.