Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Ps1 Emulator Out For Psp
=BGOAT= Forums > Other Gaming > Console/ Handheld Talk > Sony
=BGOAT= Ares
ok, as you may or may not know, psp has a new version of firmware. 3.0 and 3.1, sony has officially released this firmware for compatibility with the PS3. you have to have this firmware and have a ps3 to run the ps1 emulator right?...WRONG! an anonymous coder from psp-hacks.com has released a full working ps1 emulator homebrew for version 1.5. you can find it here. http://www.psp-hacks.com/

its the first thing on the page.

Embro
O M F G

Is it the fast?
=BGOAT= Ares
i dont know, i only have a 512 mb on my psp mem card. so i dont have enough to run certain games, i want to run MGS1 both discs, should run with a 1 gig card.
Jr7891
QUOTE(Ares @ Nov 30 2006, 10:51 PM) [snapback]10704[/snapback]

i dont know, i only have a 512 mb on my psp mem card. so i dont have enough to run certain games, i want to run MGS1 both discs, should run with a 1 gig card.

I have a modified Tekken 3 iso that has the music and movies cut out. It is only 50mbs. Private chat me on live and I can host and send it to you.
=BGOAT= Ares
QUOTE(Jr7891 @ Dec 1 2006, 04:44 PM) [snapback]10753[/snapback]

I have a modified Tekken 3 iso that has the music and movies cut out. It is only 50mbs. Private chat me on live and I can host and send it to you.

tekken 3 ftw!!! ok, the ps1 emulator cant run tekken 3 yet, but upload it and send me the link on xbox live. thanks man. i own at tekken.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.