Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Force Bail (need Help)
=BGOAT= Forums > Tony Hawk Games > THP8/THDHJ > Glitch discussion
HalfManHalfAmazing
Imma noob, lol, and i dont know how to do the whole force bail thing in order to do the wallplant glitch when you get sent flying across the park...

So let me know how to do it plz biggrin.gif thanx....
=BGOAT= Ares
leave this place....and never return.
skrattahögtmunk
...Why are we such assholes to new people?
=BGOAT= Ares
its a form of welcoming them, anyways wall plant, then induce bail and hold forward at the same time after your camera angle changes.
Duffers
Ares = -100 internets

Don't piss off people. You don't have the rights yet.
Gamb
QUOTE(Duffedwaffe @ Nov 24 2006, 05:49 PM) [snapback]10103[/snapback]

Ares = -100 internets

Don't piss off people. You don't have the rights yet.

Fuck internets!

ANywayAres stop being a dick, thats Ducts job when hes back.
=BGOAT= water
sorry alot of the people in bgoat are assholes.... to force bail aka induced bail you press the all shoulder buttons at the same time... lt lb rt rb.

if you dont like noobs then how is bgoat supost to get NEW people?
Duffers
QUOTE(water @ Nov 24 2006, 05:55 PM) [snapback]10107[/snapback]

sorry alot of the people in bgoat are assholes....

You need to shut up as well....

= /

Seriously.
=BGOAT= water
QUOTE(Duffedwaffe @ Nov 24 2006, 07:09 PM) [snapback]10108[/snapback]

You need to shut up as well....

= /
Seriously.

you kinda proved my point and its not helping your case.
skrattahögtmunk
QUOTE(water @ Nov 24 2006, 03:55 PM) [snapback]10107[/snapback]

That's the thing, bgoat & friends are already big enough. tongue.gif

The thing we don't like is that noobs are so easy to predict it's funny.
1. Make a topic already posted 139093420392823908 times.
2. Get flamed.
3. Retaliate with FUCK BGOAT THEY SUX AND I R NOT A NOOBB!!
4. Leave, and continue the "fuck bgoat" mentality, and spread it across Newbies 1.
5. ?????
6. Profit!
Duffers
Yay.

I can but two large holes in that statement.

1. I'm not even BGOAT, so you weren't even referring to me. I am third- party, looking in on this arguement thingy that you are having with people. And I must say, your quite dumb. But so was I.

2. They ARE looking for "new" people. They don't mean newbies, they mean people who aren't in the clan that can do things right, and do not say really, REALLY stupid things.

OK?
Now you know where I stand.
And if you even think of replying to this post.... Gloves are off.
KTHNXBAI.
=BGOAT= water
some people pretend to be noobs just to piss people off cause they love to see people fight. ... aperently it worked cause halfmanhalfamazing is watching you get mad
Duffers
As long as you don't make any more of a fool of yourself water, idfc what you do. Good jobz.

But yeah... The post maker shouldn't have to suffer from a few bad apples.... Can someone point him in the right direction? I would but I don't have the game.
=BGOAT= water
QUOTE(Duffedwaffe @ Nov 24 2006, 07:55 PM) [snapback]10120[/snapback]

But yeah... The post maker shouldn't have to suffer from a few bad apples.... Can someone point him in the right direction? I would but I don't have the game.

i already did ..... read the posts above
Requiem
Ok here comes Req to clear shit up smile.gif

First off Ares your a douche bag. All he asked was for help doing a glitch. He didnt random spam and/or make 100 pointless topics like you have done before. He didnt act "noob" and just ramble on. He just asked a simple question n you acted like a dick for no reason.

Now for water. You say a lot of members in =BGOAT= are assholes. Now look who were are assholes towards:

Other BGOAT members.
People who have been coming to this site for a very long time.
People who just come here and random spam n make retarded comments over n over again.

The first 2 know that we are just fuckin around. The last one just gets flamed for being a moron. and hopefully they realize why they are getting flamed and try n go with the flow.

We like noobs. HalfManHalfAmazing is my new best friend.
=BGOAT= water
QUOTE(Requiem @ Nov 24 2006, 08:21 PM) [snapback]10135[/snapback]

We like noobs. HalfManHalfAmazing is my new best friend.

see halfmanhalfamazing dreams do come true....
=BGOAT=Nicholas
I have a PS3 what would I press to force bail?
skrattahögtmunk
QUOTE(=BGOAT=Nicholas @ Nov 24 2006, 05:46 PM) [snapback]10146[/snapback]

I have a PS3 what would I press to force bail?

Try all the shoulder buttons. Or... maybe.. even... try to read the fucking manual. tongue.gif
bleed
some people pretend to be noobs just to piss people off cause they love to see people fight. ... aperently it worked cause halfmanhalfamazing is watching you get mad

Being difficult is a sign of immaturity and ignorance, and the =BGOAT= forums have excelled to a point where tolerance of such behavior is minimal, and this type of behavior is looked down upon not only by the Members and Creator of =BGOAT= but the close acquaintances and friends of the clan. Thus your behavior is inexcusable, and your constant drive to persist and justify it only drives us to eradicate and formally eliminate the problem.

EDIT BY DONUT: "froums" to "forums"
skrattahögtmunk
QUOTE(bleed @ Nov 24 2006, 06:47 PM) [snapback]10154[/snapback]

Being difficult is a sign of immaturity and ignorance, and the =BGOAT= froums have excelled to a point where tolerance of such behavior is minimal, and this type of behavior is looked down upon not only by the Members and Creator of =BGOAT= but the close acquaintances and friends of the clan. Thus your behavior is inexcusable, and your constant drive to persist and justify it only drives us to eradicate and formally eliminate the problem.

WE NEED MORE POSTS LIKE THIS ONE.
You sir, win 100 internets. And a kitty.
bleed
thanks buddy
=BGOAT= Ares
lol, i was being sarcastic. and i answered his question, its no different than anyone else being an asshole here....you know, if i wasnt a total retard, id say that some people are being hypocrites.
Duffers
QUOTE(Ares @ Nov 24 2006, 09:54 PM) [snapback]10160[/snapback]

lol, i was being sarcastic. and i answered his question, its no different than anyone else being an asshole here....you know, if i wasnt a total retard, id say that some people are being hypocrites.

Shut it.

By the way, just to clearify; What you said... that's not sarcasm, it's called bieng rude.
Gamb
Everyone just stop.

We all know the only people allowed to be assholes are Duct, Shad, and Jack (sometimes even Camo).

=P

First four letters of all there names FTW!
=BGOAT= Ares
ya, i wasnt trying to be an asshole, more of a joke, but it was kinda mean....and duff....

eat some boogers.
BGOAT wiz
Whats Force Bail? anyways um this topic seems to be in the wrong forum. I mean after reading it I thought I was at TxO forums. then I noticed I was here. kinda thru me off. these forums are starting to turn into what I disliked about the TxO forums. most the time it was just flaming nonsense for no apparent reason other then the people flaming and posting wanted to be a jerk and make there e dick bigger. But anyways I think his question was no how to just force bail but how to force bail and fly across the level. which can be found in the glitch database I believe. http://www.th-gd.com Enjoy. It's called like WPBG or something.
=BGOAT= Ares
QUOTE(ROOK Master wiz @ Nov 25 2006, 05:11 AM) [snapback]10186[/snapback]

wanted to be a jerk and make there e dick bigger.

mine cant get any bigger....

lol ^^ just messin.
Duffers
QUOTE(Ares @ Nov 25 2006, 11:21 AM) [snapback]10198[/snapback]

mine cant get any bigger....

lol ^^ just messin.

If you layed it out on the keyboard it would reach from A to Z ...... lol
=BGOAT= Ares
QUOTE(Duffedwaffe @ Nov 25 2006, 08:25 AM) [snapback]10200[/snapback]

If you layed it out on the keyboard it would reach from A to Z ...... lol

*GASP!* youve been spying on me!!! tongue.gif
Gamb
QUOTE(Ares @ Nov 25 2006, 08:21 PM) [snapback]10218[/snapback]

*GASP!* youve been spying on me!!! tongue.gif

Nope, he hasn't, all he did was trick you into admitting it. tongue.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.