Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Ps3 Delayed
=BGOAT= Forums > Other Gaming > Console/ Handheld Talk > Sony
bleed
Just kidding, but post here when you get it. I am picking mine up from walmart tomorrow.
=BGOAT=Nicholas
Im picking mine up at 10am at GameStop. I will probably get there around 9:30am so I can get inline before the other reservers get inline.
Requiem
Im getting mine when I goto work tomorrow smile.gif but I cant play it till 3:30... stupid work
BGOAT wiz
Well I missed out. I wanted yesterday off so I could go get in a line. but I was told that target wasn't going to let people line up until 10pm last night. but when I went there at 6pm after I got out of work there was all ready a line of about 20 people. thats about 10 more then what target is getting for PS3's. wal mart only got 8 and had a line since wednesday night. Looks like Ima have to wait awhile. which is good anyways. it will give sony a chance to fix any bugs it might have. I would of prolly just sold it on ebay anyways.
!NEO!
Yeah selling it on ebay is the way to go when it first comes out.
Jr7891
I have sold one of mine already for 2,000. I am holding on the other one until Christmas, or until prices jump back to the 3,000s.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.