Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: I Am So Pissed At P8 Right Now
=BGOAT= Forums > Tony Hawk Games > THP8/THDHJ > General
BGOAT wiz
I was playing it earlier today prolly for about 3 hours. I was going back thru goals and such and trying to get sick on ones I missed etc. I must of done prolly 5 to 8 more on sick and prolly another 5 or so on atleast pro and a 1 or 2 more I didn't even do. then I am in the fun park and I am in a combo and start to go thru a warp and the damned thing freezes. I booted it back up. nothing all gone. all those goals I have to redo plus now I am out 1000 stokens I had earned up. I don't even wanna play the stupid thing anymore. nothing pisses me off more then having to redo somehting I have all reayd done. there should be an auto save or some shit.
Gamb
Hahaha... thats like the time I went through THAW on all 3 modes (which I didn't want to do in the first place) then the power goes off and I hadn't saved once the whole time. I still haven't tried going through again the story's so gay and annoying, plus I hate the game.
Embro
Bummer.
Jkidd
We can't all be winners wiz.
bleed
eBay.
skrattahögtmunk
QUOTE(Jkidd «±» @ Nov 16 2006, 04:06 PM) [snapback]9245[/snapback]

We can't all be winners wiz.

You obviously haven't played Big Rigs: Over The Road Racing. You always win in that game!
IPB Image
GlitchMasterBiz
yeah i told you guys that shit froze on my like 5 times on the same goal.
Oompa
...thats life man =/ sorry you had to experience that whole ordeal.
=BGOAT=Nicholas
Was it on the XBOX360?
Oompa
...where are you going w/ that question nick...? unsure.gif
logan
QUOTE(ROOK Master wiz @ Nov 16 2006, 03:27 PM) [snapback]9237[/snapback]
I was playing it earlier today prolly for about 3 hours.

QUOTE(=BGOAT=Nicholas @ Nov 16 2006, 08:01 PM) [snapback]9255[/snapback]
Was it on the XBOX360?

How could you play Xbox 360 for 3 Full hours Nick? Of course it wansn't on the Xbox 360 version. tongue.gif
Oompa
dude...anyone can play on a 360 for more than 3 hours...all you have to do is forget the name of the console and the name of its maker and its fine.

i don't understand why its so hard for people to play on a console just because of its name 0.o.
=BGOAT=Nicholas
Wow lol I just asked wiz a simple question and look where you guys take it. =p
Oompa
lol...he started it =_=
BGOAT Ken*Dawg
I have played my 360 for 7 hours straight! I have had my xbox 360 for lets see... little over 9 months. And i haven't had any big problems at all.

It's just the game, To tell you the truth, i froze more on Ps2, then on my 360. I can't even count the times my ps2 locked up playin THUG and THUG 2.
FeRgY
I've never froze on PS2...on any game. I've accidently left it on for about a week also, still worked laugh.gif
=BGOAT= Ares
stab it.
Jkidd
Yeah sure why not ares.
=BGOAT= Ares
my point exactly...when stuff pisses me off, stabbing it always makes me feel better.

^^
=BGOAT=Nicholas
QUOTE(Ares @ Nov 16 2006, 09:15 PM) [snapback]9278[/snapback]
my point exactly...when stuff pisses me off, stabbing it always makes me feel better.

^^

So when your legs dont win you a race your doing to stab them?
=BGOAT= Ares
what legs?
Jr7891
After having my saves get corrupted in THPS3, THPS4, THUG, THUG2, and THAW, I learned to save often and in copies.

Blame Neversofts shitty code, not the Xbox 360.
BGOAT wiz
I agree. I believe it's the game not the console. I am just so pissed. I didn't even kick into a game last night.
Harold
Ouch.
Hen
Same thing happened to me i got the stats full, completed all slums goals and got over 1200+ stokens then it decided to crash.... i should have learnt by now to save alot seeing as the xbox 360 has alot issues with freezing due to the cooling in it is rubbish thats why im modifing mine and adding extra fans, and trust me it is the cooling on the xbox 360 and not the games ive played over 15+ games and theyve all crashed at least 10 times or more.
BGOAT wiz
They do get very warm. I would seuggest getting the intercooler thing. it has 3 fans and just plugs right into the back of the 360. it might of been a heat issue because it was on a carpeted floor and when I did shut it off the intercooler keeped going for a god 5 minutes or more meaning it was still hot. I hadn't had any issues before this when it was on my entertainment stand. it still gets hot there but I am assuming it's alot cooler then the carpet. so maybe it was the goerge formin grille 360. lol.
=BGOAT=Nicholas
So far the PS3 shoots out heat on the side but not making the whole console hot. Just hot air coming out the right side. Its not to hot either. Its been really quite also man im in love with it and I havent even done that much exploring on it.
BGOAT Ken*Dawg
QUOTE(ROOK Master wiz @ Nov 17 2006, 01:15 PM) [snapback]9333[/snapback]
They do get very warm. I would seuggest getting the intercooler thing. it has 3 fans and just plugs right into the back of the 360. it might of been a heat issue because it was on a carpeted floor and when I did shut it off the intercooler keeped going for a god 5 minutes or more meaning it was still hot. I hadn't had any issues before this when it was on my entertainment stand. it still gets hot there but I am assuming it's alot cooler then the carpet. so maybe it was the goerge formin grille 360. lol.

NO DONT GET THE INTERCOOLER MADE BY NYKO. Someone told me that it fucks up your 360. Cause it has happened to a lot of people. and they are making Nyko replace everyones 360.

Besides, my 360 doesn't even really ever get hot. The time i played for 7 hours straight, it was just warm, not SUPER hot.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.