Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Gamestop Slashes Ps3 Stock Counts?
=BGOAT= Forums > Other Gaming > Console/ Handheld Talk > Sony
=BGOAT=Nicholas
http://ps3.ign.com/articles/745/745601p1.html

So yeah this sucks... I got a PS3 reserved at a GameStop here and I think I was around number 13-16 to get a PS3 reserved at the GameStop I went to. They say on the EBGames website (EBGames and GameStop work together or w.e) that you will get a call by Wednesday saying if you will get your reserve on Launch Day or not.

I have recieved a call "yet" but im sure I will soon. If they tell me im not going to be able to get my reserve then I think ima go to a BestBuy.

The BestBuy by my house said that they are allowing people to stand out front on Thursday (no sooner) and that they are going to open the doors at Midnight for the release. I get out of class on Thursday at 10pm so im going to try and haul ass over there hoping that everyone is at home sleeping. If that line ends up to long I might drive to the other BestBuy by my house and see if theres a line there. The BestBuy thats opening at Midnight said they are the only BestBuy around here opening at midnight.

I might even go by some WalMarts to see how busy they are.

WalMarts in my area So I got 5 WalMarts in a 10 mile radius around me lol. Might not be to hard to find a PS3 at a WalMart?

BestBuys in my area And 2 BestBuys in a 10 mile radius around me.

7 stores to choose from hmmm. Thats what I have to choose from if my PS3 reserve at GameStop doesnt come through for me.

IPB Image

Rag™
I forgot u live in california w/ me. Half of my family lives in Santee.
and as for my ps3, Costco better have it on launch
=BGOAT=Nicholas
OH SNAP!

GameStop called me last night and told me they will have my PS3 on friday!!!

P.S. I just picked up THP8 for PS3 at GameCrazy. If you want pics of the box/disc/manual/back/front/side whatever just ask.
Gamb
QUOTE(=BGOAT=Nicholas @ Nov 15 2006, 07:41 PM) [snapback]9207[/snapback]

OH SNAP!

GameStop called me last night and told me they will have my PS3 on friday!!!

P.S. I just picked up THP8 for PS3 at GameCrazy. If you want pics of the box/disc/manual/back/front/side whatever just ask.

The side it opens on.. yeah thats the best proof...>.>
=BGOAT=Nicholas
IPB Image
IPB ImageIPB ImageIPB Image
BGOAT wiz
ching.. sparkle sparkle.
Duffers
You tease....
Oompa
wow...this is the best quote to show those ign forum kids...

IPB Image
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.