Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: 11/14/06 Glitch Posters
=BGOAT= Forums > General > General > News
BGOAT wiz
Ok I have just recruted a new member of the glitch posting team. Please welcome Fog. He will be capping and posting glitches for the PS2 version of THP8 along w/ glitches from older games that have yet to be posted. If you are interested in being a glitch poster and you have a cap card please VISIT HERE and sign up and I will try to get back to you asap. We are mainly looking for people who are willing to cap glitches for THP8 both on the 360 and PS2. but if you have an older game that you know a lot of glitches for then I might be interested in that as well. I also recently merged the P8 360 and P8 PS2 glitch boards into one. This will make it easier to post glitches but probably not so easy to find a certain one for a certain system although each glitch has an icon to indicate what system it's for. There are a couple draw backs to having it this way which I did not think of until after I did it. But it should be fine. You just won't be able to say like wow 100 ps2 glitches and 100 360 glitches. it would just be 200 total. Also I will soon be working on recruting new members to the BGOAT team as well as posting a new POTW and perhaps a MOTW. So keep checking back for updates. and Happy 4th Bday to BGOAT.
twitch
nice, i wish i had a cap card sad.gif if i did i would help out as much as possible. Hopefully im gettin one soon, so i can help then, if im needed
Requiem
Wait a sec.. Isnt Fog also CJ (aka Ductape's Best Friends smile.gif )
=BGOAT=FoG
QUOTE(Requiem @ Nov 16 2006, 01:00 AM) [snapback]9222[/snapback]

Wait a sec.. Isnt Fog also CJ (aka Ductape's Best Friends smile.gif )
The very same (:
Oompa
...do i know you fog...?
=BGOAT=FoG
QUOTE(Oompa @ Nov 16 2006, 07:10 PM) [snapback]9252[/snapback]

...do i know you fog...?
I'm the person with the Top Hat in THAW
Jkidd
Lol. Way to narrow that down.
Requiem
QUOTE(FoG @ Nov 16 2006, 05:44 PM) [snapback]9271[/snapback]

I'm the person with the Top Hat in THAW

Really? I was the person with the skateboard in THAW
skrattahögtmunk
QUOTE(Requiem @ Nov 17 2006, 06:45 PM) [snapback]9365[/snapback]

Really? I was the person with the skateboard in THAW

I was the guy without a skateboard in THAW. >_> dry.gif
=BGOAT=FoG
I thought the Top Hat wasn't used really often so I said that. Anyways, if any of you were there when I tried out for BGOAT last year, I was the only one who didn't make BGOAT. Now you should know who I am. If not, you really don't remember me ):
skrattahögtmunk
QUOTE(FoG @ Nov 17 2006, 08:14 PM) [snapback]9372[/snapback]

I thought the Top Hat wasn't used really often so I said that. Anyways, if any of you were there when I tried out for BGOAT last year, I was the only one who didn't make BGOAT. Now you should know who I am. If not, you really don't remember me ):

I remember you. I remember running out of emoticons to message back to you. D:
Oompa
i think i remember one day just glitching w/ you on thaw...so that must have been a long time ago cause i haven't played thaw in ages...but I'm pretty sure i know you.
!NEO!
lol maybe i can get in.. tongue.gif , but of course no one prolly remembers me at all.
Jkidd
No u won't get in.
!NEO!

You don't know that....
Gamb
Yes. He does.
Oompa
usually people who come here just asking to get in wont. =/
!NEO!
Yeah i know that, but i'm not new around bgoat. So yeah..
Gamb
Only a couple people remember you, so...
=BGOAT= Ares
i remember him...

and morpheus. LOL.
Jkidd
I knew a guy named Morpheus back in my ATG day's. I actually worked on getting him into it. smile.gif He was my little trainee. Boy do I love the old days.
=BGOAT= Ares
you do realize i was referring to the matrix right? lol
Gamb
QUOTE(Jkidd «±» @ Nov 20 2006, 10:00 PM) [snapback]9732[/snapback]

I knew a guy named Morpheus back in my ATG day's. I actually worked on getting him into it. smile.gif He was my little trainee. Boy do I love the old days.

Geez, do you train everyone you little slut (=)). You trained me and this Morpheus guy. You train noobs at random. What don't you train. o.O
Jkidd
I'm just not an asshole. So when people ask me to help them out I say sure why not. If you have a fighting chance at glitching then I will be more than happy to help.
Gamb
Hey! You know I'll gladly help noobs anytime.
Requiem
Ya training people how to glitch was the best. Now people just want to mod crap n use gs for everything. It's sad times
Oompa
we're in the depression of online TH games closedeyes.gif
skrattahögtmunk
I for one, vote for revolution.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.