Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: 11/13/06 Glitches
=BGOAT= Forums > General > General > News
BGOAT wiz
Well incase you haven't noticed there are a few glitches added for THP8 for the 360 and PS2. and we now have over 3,500 total glitches. I ecpext by the time we hit new years or close to it we will have a total of over 4,000. Right now I am just playing thru both the 360 and PS2 versions but once I am done w/ that I will be capping and added a ton myself. anyone else who has a cap card and the PS2 version of this game and wants to be a glitch poster please hit me up on the forums. Also the PS3 is just days away. I wish everyone luck on getting one who plans on trying. If I do somehow manage to get one I will let you know all about it. and if I do get one I will shortly there after be posting glitches for that version of P* as well. So keep checking back because we are adding glitches daily. No huge ones yet. but it won't be long. I will also start adding P* darksides as well. right now I have only found a few. but I am sure if I look closer I will find more.
Requiem
i'll be picking up THP8 for Ps2 any day now. I just keep forgeting to get it after work but one day I will remember.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.