Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Skate
=BGOAT= Forums > Other Gaming > Console/ Handheld Talk > Sony
=BGOAT=Nicholas
EA's has come out and stated they will have a skateboarding game by the end of next year called Skate. It will be released on PS3 and XBOX360.

Here are some screenshots from OPM about Skate

bleed
Looks good, but the levels seem kind of dull. I'm wondering about the control scheme. Because if its too different from the tony hawk games, it probably wont catch on.
=BGOAT= water
QUOTE(=BGOAT=Nicholas @ Nov 11 2006, 07:18 PM) [snapback]8853[/snapback]

EA's has come out and stated they will have a skateboarding game by the end of next year called Skate. It will be released on PS3 and XBOX360.

Here are some screenshots from OPM about Skate

old news........
=BGOAT=Nicholas
Good thing theres a billion topics about Skate...

It might be old news to you but im sure theres a bunch of people here who have not seen this screenshots. So thanks for your post in this topic...

This game looks decent so far. I wonder if we will be able to glitch the heck out of it like TH games.
Duffers
QUOTE(water @ Nov 11 2006, 06:35 PM) [snapback]8858[/snapback]

old news........

QUOTE(=BGOAT=Nicholas @ Nov 11 2006, 06:41 PM) [snapback]8859[/snapback]

It might be old news to you but im sure theres a bunch of people here who have not seen this screenshots.

Thanks for coming out, water.
skrattahögtmunk
QUOTE(bleed @ Nov 11 2006, 04:23 PM) [snapback]8855[/snapback]

Looks good, but the levels seem kind of dull. I'm wondering about the control scheme. Because if its too different from the tony hawk games, it probably wont catch on.

Exactly. This looks like THP8 with realistic levels. Looks like so much fun.
=BGOAT= Ares
im actually looking forward to it, it will be a change from thp8...but will never take the place in my hear ^^ lolz
=BGOAT=Nicholas
QUOTE(Ares @ Nov 11 2006, 07:01 PM) [snapback]8865[/snapback]
im actually looking forward to it, it will be a change from thp8...but will never take the place in my hear ^^ lolz

In your what?
skrattahögtmunk
QUOTE(Ares @ Nov 11 2006, 05:01 PM) [snapback]8865[/snapback]

im actually looking forward to it, it will be a change from thp8...but will never take the place in my vagina ^^ lolz

Fix'd
=BGOAT= Ares
its supposed to say "HEART" doughnut....in case you didnt know...a heart is whats in your chest...a vagina is what you see in your mirror
Duffers
QUOTE(Ares @ Nov 11 2006, 09:36 PM) [snapback]8878[/snapback]

a vagina is what you see in your mirror

Why were you flashing Donut from behind?
logan
QUOTE(Ares @ Nov 11 2006, 09:36 PM) [snapback]8878[/snapback]
...in case you didnt know...breasts are whats on my chest...a vagina is what I see in my mirror

happy.gif
=BGOAT= Ares
god damn you...

rofl
Requiem
I'm actually looking more forward to get this then THP8. I was one of the odd people who liked Thrasher: Skate And Destroy over the THPS series. Im still getting THP8 but I really want to play a "new" (Not Tony Hawk) skateboarding game.
logan
QUOTE(Requiem @ Nov 11 2006, 10:51 PM) [snapback]8888[/snapback]
...I really want to play a "new" (Not Tony Hawk) skateboarding game.

Same here.

Edit: Damn, I forgot its not for PS2 version......I think. =[
skrattahögtmunk
QUOTE(Ares @ Nov 11 2006, 08:07 PM) [snapback]8887[/snapback]

god damn I love you... Surprise buttsecks?

D:
=BGOAT= Ares
^^ you know you want it doughnut.

i liked thrasher skate and destroy as well. on that game, a kickflip was a big deal lol.
Oompa
lol...grow up kids...

skate might end up being better than thp8, but if skate ends up getting to its 8th sequel, will it still be as great? skate is probably gonna be really good cause its fresh and new. But i think EA will end up like neversoft and slowly lose new ideas.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.