Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Wheres The Goat?
=BGOAT= Forums > Tony Hawk Games > THP8/THDHJ > General
=BGOAT= water
they have had a goat in every tony hawk game scince thug (be hind the strip club) to thaw (in some bilding in hollywood) where is the goat in thp8?
Ductape
no one knows yet
BGOAT wiz
Actually theres been a goat in the game just as long as bgoat has been around. they had a few in THPS4. one behind the game thing and one on a balcony. then thug was behind the strip club thug2 was um in a building next to the star wars kid then thaw in teh hollywood building on the bed. I dunno if there will be one in this game. I doubt it though.
Oompa
the ign kids wouldnt like it cause it doesnt have anything to do w/ skating =P
Duffers
Draw one on your T.V.
Jr7891

QUOTE(Oompa @ Nov 7 2006, 09:39 PM) [snapback]8549[/snapback]

the ign kids wouldnt like it cause it doesnt have anything to do w/ skating =P

Yes it does. Remember?

Goats eat leaves. Leaves come from trees. Trees are made of wood. Wood is used to make skateboards. Skateboarders use Skateboards. Broken skateboards can be broken down into compost. Goats eat compost.

A perfect circle.
skrattahögtmunk
My cycle
Goats eat leaves. Digested leaves makes poop. And, as we all know, all skaters are made of poop. Skateboarders use Skateboards. Broken skateboards can be broken down into compost. Goats eat compost.
Yay circle!
=BGOAT=Nicholas
Your cycle got fucked up when you said "all 'skaters' are made from poop"

Lmao didnt you mean all skateboards?
Ductape
hmm thps4 had goats... shit i cant rremember wiz go cap em ..smile.gif
BGOAT wiz
ya actually 3 goats in the carny level. one behind the basket ball alien game thing. one on the balcony of that white house and there was one near then entrance under the billy goat gap.
BGOAT wiz
The Goat is back. 5 of them infact. in the school level you have to recapture the 5 goats. Although by the looks there black this time. thats funny.
Ductape
oh shit i sweat yo even tho they dont convo with us =BGOAT= is recognized by neversoft
BGOAT wiz
Ok you think thats good. check this out. I was looking thru my trusty strategy guide that I usually get w/ each hawk game. and I was looking in the school level where the goats are. well it has the word goat written out to show were each one is. well right near one of the words goat is the letter B from the word comBo. so it reads just like this Bgoat. and under that theres also a word disk which I guess you have to collect disk's and right next to that it the letter O from combO. so I dunno if that has naything to do w/ anything but in the strategy guide it reads

Bgoat

diskO

I just thought it was cool that it said Bgoat. and you know they did that on purpose.

Oompa
lol. thats interesting.
BGOAT wiz
IPB Image

Theres a scan for ya. thats in the school level.

=BGOAT=Nicholas
Ive never been to a BGOAT Disco maybe Neversoft will host one for us.
=BGOAT= water
QUOTE(=BGOAT=Nicholas @ Nov 8 2006, 08:33 PM) [snapback]8614[/snapback]

Ive never been to a BGOAT Disco maybe Neversoft will host one for us.

yay i fount the goat...or should i say goats ... in school they have a mission where you put 5 goats back into their cages!!!!!!!
Requiem
QUOTE(water @ Nov 8 2006, 05:55 PM) [snapback]8623[/snapback]

yay i fount the goat...or should i say goats ... in school they have a mission where you put 5 goats back into their cages!!!!!!!

Why are there goats at a school? I thought they were gonna get rid of all the random stupid crap
=BGOAT= water
QUOTE(Requiem @ Nov 8 2006, 11:08 PM) [snapback]8647[/snapback]

Why are there goats at a school? I thought they were gonna get rid of all the random stupid crap

i dont know but how many bgoat banners are in the game and where?
.:Hack:.
QUOTE(water @ Nov 9 2006, 10:23 PM) [snapback]8682[/snapback]

i dont know but how many bgoat banners are in the game and where?

I havent got THP8, so i dont know where it is,
but if you find that place in my signiture then there's one.

=BGOAT= water
QUOTE(.:HacK:. @ Nov 9 2006, 06:36 PM) [snapback]8683[/snapback]

I havent got THP8, but if you find that place in my signiture then there's one.

iv looked everywhere and i cant find ANY OF THEM!!!!...AGHGH
BGOAT wiz
LMAO... theres also a goat in the skate park when you have to bust open the porta potties theres a guy w/ a goat in one of them. a total of 6 goats so far.
=BGOAT= water
theres probly 8 "hencing project 8"

but wiz where are all the bgoat banners i cant evan find 1?
QUOTE(water @ Nov 9 2006, 11:04 PM) [snapback]8687[/snapback]

iv looked everywhere and i cant find ANY OF THEM!!!!...AGHGH

Stop editing your posts so much.
Its confusing me lol
=BGOAT=Nicholas
He didnt edit his post lmao... You would see editted by etc...
Lol woops.

well i read it wrong.

sorry water
=BGOAT= water
QUOTE(.:HacK:. @ Nov 10 2006, 10:15 AM) [snapback]8748[/snapback]

Lol woops.

well i read it wrong.

sorry water

its ok ....anyway iv come to face the fact that there is NO banners in thp8 cause i looked EVERYWHERE!!!!!!!!!!!
BGOAT wiz
theres tons of banners. just none that say BGOAT on them. lmao. but the strategy guide has BGOAT in it and the game does have 6 goats. (so far)
Graves
lol....
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.