Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: 11/7/06 Bgoat 4yrs Old
=BGOAT= Forums > General > General > News
BGOAT wiz
Well it's that time of year again. A time when a new Tony Hawk game is released and the site goes up in it's views and the clan see's people new and old coming around. I wouldn't expect to see any glitches added in abundance until atleast a week after the game is out because most of us beat the game first then work on glitches. And since I dunno when I will get my copies in the mail I dunno when I will be able to be on and cap glitches plus I am going to have 2 versions to go thru right away. (360 & PS2). and once I get ahold of a PS3 I will have to go thru that version as well. In other news as the title says BGOAT is now 4 Years old. we started shortly after the release of THPS4 in 2002 and here we are still strong. I would like to thank all the people who helped out thru the years to make this clan what it is today and to the fans and glitchers that have been w/ us from almost the start. Throughout the year I plan on getting gifts for all of those who have been in the clan since the THPS4 days. These gifts will prolly be a ROOKED Wear shirt w/ the design of your choice on it. I mean we have glitched our way to Neversoft and back. I think that accounts for something. I sure didn't do it on my own. So thanks again we have come along way and I hope we will stay around for another 4 years...
jack0ff
That's fucking awesome. I CANT WAIT FOR MAH R00KED WEAR
DGen
Happy Birthday BGOAT!

GlitchMasterBiz
happy bday bgoat. biz is now 3 yrs of age also
Ductape
ummm wow i remember how i was always on top of thug2 n thaw like i got em the day they came out. now im like...sad.gif ill rent thp8. how sad im goin downhill. ill be back tho as long as there is thps ill be around wink.gif
wut wut
Yeah!
=BGOAT=Nicholas
Damn four years of being in a gaming clan lol. Its been well worth it.
Jkidd
Happy 4th BGOAT.
Harold
QUOTE(=BGOAT=Nicholas @ Nov 7 2006, 06:07 PM) [snapback]8512[/snapback]
Damn four years of being in a gaming clan lol. Its been well worth it.

Stop rubbing it in :[

lol
GlitchMasterBiz
QUOTE(TehDuct @ Nov 7 2006, 04:45 PM) [snapback]8482[/snapback]
ummm wow i remember how i was always on top of thug2 n thaw like i got em the day they came out. now im like... sad.gif ill rent thp8. how sad im goin downhill. ill be back tho as long as there is thps ill be around wink.gif

lol me too

BHÜLKster
Wow 4 years. time flys. ive been in bgoat for almost a year now smile.gif
Ductape
have u? hmm 2 years for me i suppose.. oh wait no... i wasnt in bgoat for like 3-5 months due to me quitting. and biz u never was on top... ur just showing up .
Harold
I've been in since THUG 2

But same for me, I left for about 3 months for Bi0, and then rejoined

-.-
=BGOAT= Ares
HAPPY GOAT DAY!! ^^
TERRIBLE
4 years for me, wow long time.
=BGOAT=Nicholas
QUOTE(TERRIBLE @ Nov 7 2006, 11:44 PM) [snapback]8563[/snapback]
4 years for me, wow long time.

True dat nucca.
Jr7891
May we spend another 4 years fucking around in areas that we aren't supposed to be in.
Ductape
bgoat what?
jack0ff
IV BEEN IN BEEG0AT FOR 10 YYEAARS. LI3K 0M6 1M S0 1337
pinky dinkydOod
damnnn 4 yrs!! w00t! i think i complete 2 yrs in this month.. o manz. props 2 those THPS4 members. u guyz are like senior citizens and shiz.. Lol <3 mad love. no homo. lets keep it up. bgoatown.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.