.:Hack:.
Anyone wana skate thps4 right now?
logan
At 7:31 in the morning?
yep y not,

as it is 12 here its school holiday
Oompa
....i would be in school at that time...
Jkidd
Lol..Never noticed the time.
any one want to now?
Oompa
no...now i have homework lol
awww it'd be fun
logan
QUOTE(.:HacK:. @ Oct 24 2006, 07:48 PM) [snapback]7306[/snapback]
any one want to now?

Since it was noon there at 7:31 am here.

Its midnight there and you wanna play now?
QUOTE(Logan @ Oct 25 2006, 01:03 AM) [snapback]7315[/snapback]

Since it was noon there at 7:31 am here.

Its midnight there and you wanna play now?

y not, i aint got school tomorro
Oompa
dude...one day you'll realize what a mistake you made my intentionally missing out on sleep...
QUOTE(Oompa @ Oct 25 2006, 01:27 AM) [snapback]7324[/snapback]

dude...one day you'll realize what a mistake you made my intentionally missing out on sleep...

Sorry Mum.

jk
Jkidd
I love sleeping. I don't get enough as it is.
Requiem
I got a sleeping disorder I think. Im usually up till 1:00am and up for work at 5:30am, mon-fri. Its been like this for the past 4 years, and its not on purpose, I just cant sleep. arggggg!

Anyways where is the THPS4 server thingy magiger? I want to set it up. Does it still work?
Oompa
same here kidd. idk why some people think its cool to stay up late and stuff...you end up wishing you never did that kind of stuff. now, if you're at a party, i guess thats different, but if you stay up just to stay up...thats not exactly in your best interest.

and req, youre not the only one who cant sleep. I'm usually up till 1-2-3-4 too. and thats just cause i think to much, and i cant stop. i thought it was insomnia, but i was reading about sleep disorders on wikipedia and i read about this thing called DSPS...it's pretty crazy, you should read on wikipedia more often.
QUOTE(Requiem @ Oct 25 2006, 01:39 AM) [snapback]7335[/snapback]

I got a sleeping disorder I think. Im usually up till 1:00am and up for work at 5:30am, mon-fri. Its been like this for the past 4 years, and its not on purpose, I just cant sleep. arggggg!

Anyways where is the THPS4 server thingy magiger? I want to set it up. Does it still work?

i dunno but,

i tryed going on earlia it sort of worked

ok that didnt help at all.
Duffers
Time zones scarfe the shit out of me. Why can't we all just have one time lol.
Jkidd
^^Agreed.
Requiem
Does the THPS4 server that guy made still work? If so tell me how to get it going
BGOAT Ken*Dawg
QUOTE(Requiem @ Oct 25 2006, 12:41 AM) [snapback]7385[/snapback]
Does the THPS4 server that guy made still work? If so tell me how to get it going

I don't know if we are thinking the same one, but the last time i tried one it didn't work. It's one that BAKER posted a long time ago about 2 days after the Main server went down. And that IP didn't work about 3 days later.
Requiem
QUOTE(ll BodyBag ll @ Oct 26 2006, 05:12 PM) [snapback]7568[/snapback]

I don't know if we are thinking the same one, but the last time i tried one it didn't work. It's one that BAKER posted a long time ago about 2 days after the Main server went down. And that IP didn't work about 3 days later.

Yeah that was the one I was thinkin of. Poop! So there is no way to play thps4 now sad.gif
skrattahögtmunk
QUOTE(Requiem @ Oct 27 2006, 05:04 PM) [snapback]7612[/snapback]

Yeah that was the one I was thinkin of. Poop! So there is no way to play thps4 now sad.gif

O RLY?

http://www.kxth.com/

"posted Fri Oct 6'06
Props to Helix for providing a THPS4 and THPS3 online server. That's right. THPS4 is back online (old news). How do you get on? Thank Snake for these instructions:

1. On the Thps4 main menu go to Options
2. Click Network Options
3. Click on settings
4. Click on connection settings
5. Turn Auto-Obtain DNS Servers? Off
6. Under DNS server 1 put this in 162.40.56.221
7. Save Settings
8. Reboot PS2
9. Go online and have fun"

New IP address, ya see?
BGOAT Ken*Dawg
QUOTE(lol_Doughnut @ Oct 27 2006, 08:18 PM) [snapback]7616[/snapback]

O RLY?

http://www.kxth.com/

"posted Fri Oct 6'06
Props to Helix for providing a THPS4 and THPS3 online server. That's right. THPS4 is back online (old news). How do you get on? Thank Snake for these instructions:

1. On the Thps4 main menu go to Options
2. Click Network Options
3. Click on settings
4. Click on connection settings
5. Turn Auto-Obtain DNS Servers? Off
6. Under DNS server 1 put this in 162.40.56.221
7. Save Settings
8. Reboot PS2
9. Go online and have fun"

New IP address, ya see?

OMG!! *BLOWS DUST OFF PS2* gettin on right now!!!
Requiem
Thnx Nutz
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.