Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: 10/23/06 Thp8 Demo Glitches
=BGOAT= Forums > General > General > News
BGOAT wiz
Ok so now that we have had a few days w/ the THP8 demo we have come across atleast a dozen or so glitches. I have added 8 glitches so far and theres more to add. so keep checking back for more updates.
=BGOAT= Ares
yay, my glitches will be up there, im sure ive found about 8 or so
Ductape
i feel so left out. i will return to own the shit out of thp8 soon. ima rent it when ti comes out and rely the glitches to someone.. iunno any takers wanna cap the glitches i eventualy find.
Requiem
QUOTE(TehDuct @ Oct 23 2006, 07:31 PM) [snapback]7199[/snapback]

i feel so left out. i will return to own the shit out of thp8 soon. ima rent it when ti comes out and rely the glitches to someone.. iunno any takers wanna cap the glitches i eventualy find.

Jkidd said he'd do it smile.gif
=BGOAT= Ares
i dunno about you guys...but i smell a noob flood headed our way...
Jkidd
What? When?
=BGOAT= Ares
soon jkidd, real soon, i have a feeling we are going to be getting people left and right saying "how do you do the float on ramp glitch???" (the ramp lfg bodybag found )(wanting to get a high score on leaderboards)
Duffers
QUOTE(Ares @ Oct 23 2006, 11:46 PM) [snapback]7214[/snapback]

I smell a noob flood headed our way...

*COUGH*ares*COUGH*

j/k
GlitchMasterBiz
lol hunt for some darksides too that lvls like damn my ass hurts from being glitched so much. just darkside me bitch!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.