Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: I Got A Ps2 Today ^^
=BGOAT= Forums > Other Gaming > Console/ Handheld Talk > Sony
=BGOAT= Ares
now all i need is thaw, and a wireless adapter and i can play online with you guys with 360 and ps2.

anyone know how much an adapter runs for?
skrattahögtmunk
Wireless adapter or network adapter?
=BGOAT=Nicholas
QUOTE(lol_Doughnut @ Oct 14 2006, 08:29 PM) [snapback]6217[/snapback]
Wireless adapter or network adapter?

Or the adapter that goes on the back of the ps2?
skrattahögtmunk
QUOTE(=BGOAT=Nicholas @ Oct 14 2006, 07:52 PM) [snapback]6222[/snapback]

Or the adapter that goes on the back of the ps2?

...That's the Network adapter.
=BGOAT= Ares
whatever gets you online, is what i need
FeRgY
QUOTE(Ares @ Oct 14 2006, 10:12 PM) [snapback]6226[/snapback]
whatever gets you online, is what i need

Why would you say wireless if you meant network...anyways, network adaptors were like $30 when they came out. They may be cheaper, you also could get a used one
Harold
Did you get a fatty or an anorexic?
=BGOAT= Ares
i got el gordo
bleed
aye! Muy inteligente!
=BGOAT= Ares
question, is there any homebrew (emulators, apps) you can apply to the ps2 just from a usb cable and a computer?
Ductape
i can sell u my ps2 network adaptor r 20 bucks
no lie i got one from my old ps2 i took it off before i trashed the ps2 because i was like u never know i could get cash for this. u want it ill sell it for 20 bucks
Requiem
QUOTE(TehDuct @ Oct 14 2006, 09:45 PM) [snapback]6252[/snapback]

i can sell u my ps2 network adaptor r 20 bucks
no lie i got one from my old ps2 i took it off before i trashed the ps2 because i was like u never know i could get cash for this. u want it ill sell it for 20 bucks

Wait...

You smashed a PS2 which you could have sold to some kid for lets say $100, but instead you kept the Network Adaptor cause you think you can get $20 for it?
Ductape
my ps2 was broken FYI
Requiem
So what! You could have sold it to some stupid kid. You could have taken it to EB or something since they rarely check if it stuff works. I traded in Vice City which snapped in half n I taped back together. EB can be really stupid.
=BGOAT= Ares
ill think about it duct, but back to my homebrew - usb question, can it be done?
FeRgY
QUOTE(Ares @ Oct 15 2006, 09:19 AM) [snapback]6292[/snapback]
ill think about it duct, but back to my homebrew - usb question, can it be done?

Do you have a hard drive for it? There's no where to store info on a PS2 unless you leave a USB drive plugged in (which is how people cheat on socom2)
Jr7891
If you can still find one in stores, Best Buy and Wal Mart sell them for 15 new.
=BGOAT= Ares
so, you mean like a flash stick?
skrattahögtmunk
QUOTE(Ares @ Oct 15 2006, 11:49 AM) [snapback]6324[/snapback]

so, you mean like a flash stick?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/PlayStation_2#Home_development

Read. ^-^
From my viewpoint, the only good thing a PS2 HD is good for is to store pirated games. Oh and if you want to play that damned FF MMORPG game. And cheat on SOCOM. Not worth how damn expensive it is.
=BGOAT= Ares
QUOTE(lol_Doughnut @ Oct 15 2006, 10:00 AM) [snapback]6327[/snapback]

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/PlayStation_2#Home_development

Read. ^-^
From my viewpoint, the only good thing a PS2 HD is good for is to store pirated games. Oh and if you want to play that damned FF MMORPG game. And cheat on SOCOM. Not worth how damn expensive it is.

umm, no, i just want to have some emulators, maybe a pirated tekken 5
skrattahögtmunk
QUOTE(Ares @ Oct 15 2006, 12:01 PM) [snapback]6329[/snapback]

umm, no, i just want to have some emulators, maybe a pirated tekken 5

I don't think the ps2 has any emulators.

OH SH!T NVM: Link here.

Lolz I'm stupid.
=BGOAT= Ares
awesome, so i can run these off a flash drive? or maybe a storage device such as a psp?

nvm, you have to have a modchip...
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.