Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Ps3 Reserves
=BGOAT= Forums > Other Gaming > Console/ Handheld Talk > Sony
=BGOAT=Nicholas
Hurry now and call your nearest GameStop or EBGames!

GameStop and EB Games stores will begin accepting limited pre-orders for the PlayStation 3 console on Tuesday, October 10, on a first come, first served basis. Due to extremely limited supply, we expect to deplete this allocation very quickly, most likely in minutes. We will not accept additional pre-orders at this time. To avoid an unnecessary trip we strongly recommend you call your local store to determine availability. A $100 reservation deposit is required, which can be funded with cash, credit or trade.

You have to put down atleast $100 to get the reserve. I called one of the stores and the guy said this doesnt guarentee that you will get a console. If they recieve the amount of consoles they were told then you will get your reserve. But if they dont then you wont. I think ima go trade in my PS2 and put money down on a PS3.
BGOAT wiz
ya I read about this earlier.
=BGOAT=Nicholas
Ohh hell yeah I got a reserve at GameStop! I traded in my PS2 and put that money towards it. I had to put $100 down on it. The cashier said when he opened the store there was 7 people outside waiting. And when I got there around 10:12 (store opened at 10) there was 8 people infront of me. So idk if the people infront of me were part of that 7 people he said but if they werent then im atleast number 16 on the reserve list!

He also mentioned that store is a level 2 store so they will get a good amount of PS3s he said. He couldnt tell us how much or how many reserves he could take. But he did say to me that I have a good chance of getting one when it comes time. So damn Im soo stoked!
Jkidd
I'm proud of you Nick.
FeRgY
The only store in my town is Wal-Mart, I'll have to wait.
PS:
IPB Image
Rag™
im in gap , but damn it im not 18! sad.gif

oh and i cant pre order it cause my dad wants to buy it from costco.

=BGOAT=Nicholas
QUOTE(Rag @ Oct 10 2006, 07:05 PM) [snapback]5920[/snapback]
im in gap , but damn it im not 18! sad.gif
oh and i cant pre order it cause my dad wants to buy it from costco.

Good luck with getting one at Costco. Dude Rag or Fergy try and find out if you can send someone who is old enough. And if you can h00k me up.
KEVON
yea i have a lil problem...

i have school on launch day cuz its a friday, and i missed the pre orders...

ill have to send my mom or suntin...
FeRgY
QUOTE(KEVON @ Oct 10 2006, 08:24 PM) [snapback]5928[/snapback]
yea i have a lil problem...
i have school on launch day cuz its a friday, and i missed the pre orders...
ill have to send my mom or suntin...

I'm going before school.
Jkidd
That's dedication.
KEVON
QUOTE(FeRgY @ Oct 10 2006, 08:27 PM) [snapback]5929[/snapback]

I'm going before school.

school starts at nine, gamecrzy starts at 10...

and a guy allredy said hes camping out in front of it... hes bringing a grill os that stores out...

im prolly gonna chillax in walmart infront of the random empty display case at walmart, or go early in the morning to fye...
Shadow
QUOTE(KEVON @ Oct 12 2006, 06:57 PM) [snapback]6042[/snapback]

school starts at nine, gamecrzy starts at 10...

and a guy allredy said hes camping out in front of it... hes bringing a grill os that stores out...

thats fucking sad......
Ductape
well nevermind hahah im not gonna comment.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.