Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: 10/7/06 Thp8 News
=BGOAT= Forums > General > General > News
BGOAT wiz
the official THP8 site has just recently been updated. it now has the athletes info on there and the design has been completely redone. You can also get a sneak peak at some of the music that may be in the game. theres prolly 5 to 10 songs on there right now. They also uploaded all the videos up to date. Also the THDHJ official site was updated a week or so ago and although I haven't checked today maybe updated a bit more. theres videos and music and all types of cool stuff there to check out as well. Also keep checking back here for anyupdates as I will post them when I get them. I changed some of the Forums Portal things. now for the most part everything matches were as before some things had white backgrounds. nothing major but w/e
=BGOAT=Nicholas
THP8 site looks amazing.
BGOAT wiz
Ya thanks Nick for letting me know they updated it./ I just check that shiz last night and it was same old same old. lol.
Cold
Both sites look amazing.
Jr7891
At the bottom of the P8 site, it says check out the playable demo for Xbox Live. Thank god for that! Now i can play this over and over like i did the trailer back in May.

EDIT: In the first rap song (Moving at the speed of light) the rapper cusses three times (a fuck, bitch, and n word.) I wonder if they will edit that out in the game.
Jkidd
Well it will probably be rated T for teen like most of the other games..and most of the teenagers use those words so I wouldn't be surprised if they don't. But who knows.
logan
They'll rate it M if they're stupid... they won't make as much money prolly.
Harold
QUOTE(Logan @ Oct 7 2006, 11:39 PM) [snapback]5690[/snapback]
They'll rate it M if they're stupid... they won't make as much money prolly.

i used to hear little 12 year olds on socom.. it'll still happen
logan
Oh well

Anyways, yea, the thp8 site is looking real nice.
wut wut
QUOTE(Harold @ Oct 7 2006, 10:40 PM) [snapback]5691[/snapback]

i used to hear little 12 year olds on socom.. it'll still happen

"OMG YOU HIT ME IM GOING TO KILL YOU"
"HEY I WAS KILLINGG YOU WHYD YOU SHOOT AT ME"
"BASE CAMPER"
"HACKER"
"CHEATER"
"LET ME SHOOT HIM"
"YOU STOLE MY KILL"

Yeah, i know what you meen, lol.
Anyways, looks sick.
=BGOAT= Ares
QUOTE(Jr7891 @ Oct 7 2006, 11:57 AM) [snapback]5668[/snapback]

At the bottom of the P8 site, it says check out the playable demo for Xbox Live. Thank god for that! Now i can play this over and over like i did the trailer back in May.

EDIT: In the first rap song (Moving at the speed of light) the rapper cusses three times (a fuck, bitch, and n word.) I wonder if they will edit that out in the game.

wtf i thaught they said that there would be no demo? ima check that shit right now.
logan
I love that Living Legends song. Since it's on the site, I sure hope they put it in the game.
Jr7891
QUOTE(Ares @ Oct 8 2006, 12:53 AM) [snapback]5694[/snapback]

wtf i thaught they said that there would be no demo? ima check that shit right now.

The demo, along with the Splinter Cell DA demo, is supposed to come out by next Friday.
Duffers
QUOTE(Dylan @ Oct 8 2006, 12:47 AM) [snapback]5693[/snapback]

"OMG YOU HIT ME IM GOING TO KILL YOU"
"HEY I WAS KILLINGG YOU WHYD YOU SHOOT AT ME"
"BASE CAMPER"
"HACKER"
"CHEATER"
"LET ME SHOOT HIM"
"YOU STOLE MY KILL"

Now you have to remember some of those are valid responses at times, like hacker/heater. If I take a 12-gauge shotgun to your head............. well yeah you know where i'm going. "WHAT THE F*** WAS THAT! LAGGING PEICE OF S***!" Lol.
Rag™
QUOTE(Duffedwaffe @ Oct 8 2006, 09:06 PM) [snapback]5749[/snapback]

Now you have to remember some of those are valid responses at times, like hacker/heater. If I take a 12-gauge shotgun to your head............. well yeah you know where i'm going. "WHAT THE F*** WAS THAT! LAGGING PEICE OF S***!" Lol.

I know how that feels

=BGOAT=Nicholas
QUOTE(Jr7891 @ Oct 8 2006, 08:41 PM) [snapback]5732[/snapback]

The demo, along with the Splinter Cell DA demo, is supposed to come out by next Friday.

Looks like they took off the thing about XboxLive having a THP8 demo availabe. Its not on www.tonyhawksproject8.com at the bottom anymore.

This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.