Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Rawvs. Smackdown 07 Demo
=BGOAT= Forums > Other Gaming > Console/PC/Handheld Games
=BGOAT= Ares
yo guys, just thaught id let you kno that smackdown vs raw 2007 demo is out, im downloading it now. its taking a while... 1.6 gigs.
GlitchMasterBiz
yay svr07
Gamb
Yep we were at 33% then my bro found ou theres no character creation demo in it.

Pffft fuck that.
Requiem
Stick with wrestling games for Nintendo all the other ones suck.
Jkidd
you suck.
Shadow
QUOTE(Jkidd «±» @ Oct 2 2006, 10:36 PM) [snapback]5389[/snapback]

you suck.

Just like yo momz.
=BGOAT= Ares
i agree, the n64 games like WcW vs. nWo revenge was kickass, and WWF no mercy kicked ass as well. i think im gunna go play it right now.
GlitchMasterBiz
QUOTE(Ares @ Oct 2 2006, 11:37 PM) [snapback]5395[/snapback]
i agree, the n64 games like WcW vs. nWo revenge was kickass, and WWF no mercy kicked ass as well. i think im gunna go play it right now.

you forgot about wrestle mania 2000 and shit. the n64 wwf games kicked ass.....but the best ps2 wrestling game so far i think is smackdown here comes the pain. the story line is about 4 yrs long (in games time) the gameplays kick ass its just a great game all around

Jr7891
I think SVR07 is great.

The demo is Kane vs Triple H. They both do their own voices for grunts and stuff when they are hit.

The graphics are nice, and it is fun doing things like chokeslamming someone over the ropes onto the ring stairs.

The right stick takes a second to get used to, but once you learn how to use it, the game becomes much more fun to play.

There is a glitch you can do to bring items from the crowd area into the ring. I don't feel like explaining it right now, but there are differant versions of specials for table finishers in the ring.
=BGOAT= Ares
QUOTE(Jr7891 @ Oct 3 2006, 06:07 AM) [snapback]5399[/snapback]

I think SVR07 is great.

The demo is Kane vs Triple H. They both do their own voices for grunts and stuff when they are hit.

The graphics are nice, and it is fun doing things like chokeslamming someone over the ropes onto the ring stairs.

The right stick takes a second to get used to, but once you learn how to use it, the game becomes much more fun to play.

There is a glitch you can do to bring items from the crowd area into the ring. I don't feel like explaining it right now, but there are differant versions of specials for table finishers in the ring.

if you play wwf no mercy for the 64, there is a glitch if you do mankinds taunt off the corner of the table over and over, you can actually walk in the crowd and all over the arena. try it out. it works on emulator.
GlitchMasterBiz
theres one were you can walk into the croud on the first svr i found. um ill cap it lol its eaiser to show then explain
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.