Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: 9/29/06 Updates
=BGOAT= Forums > General > General > News
BGOAT wiz
First off I wanna say happy birthday to my daughter who turned 5 yesterday. Now there is a new blog at IGN. Go check it out. also our THP8 site THP8online.com now has a new Paul Rodriguez mocap video. IGN doesn't have this video yet. More to come in the following weeks so keep checking back for updates.
logan
P-Rod needs a Haircut. lol

Cool video. Can't wait until November.
Oompa
every time something new is posted, i feel worse and worse about my decision to wait for the ps3'2 price drop =/
Jr7891
Happy Birthday Wiz's daughter!

And nice work with these videos.
Gouldness
QUOTE(Oompa @ Sep 30 2006, 06:54 PM) [snapback]5284[/snapback]

every time something new is posted, i feel worse and worse about my decision to wait for the ps3'2 price drop =/

I dont know about you, but I'm not gonna have a choice...
Gamb
Happy Birthady Wiz's Daughter and...

Nice video, but I'm with Oompa.
GlitchMasterBiz
QUOTE(Oompa @ Sep 30 2006, 06:54 PM) [snapback]5284[/snapback]

sometimes you just have to say fuck you ps3 and its high price....just get it for ps2 like me and wait untill the ps3 drops or untill you have enough money

happy b-day wiz's daughter

Embro
or just spend 400 on a 360
BGOAT wiz
iamwithstupid.gif Screw the PS3
Gamb
iamwithstupid.gif Stupid Ps3
FeRgY
QUOTE(Embro @ Oct 1 2006, 11:16 AM) [snapback]5318[/snapback]
or just spend 400 on a 360

For 1 game and end up spending as much or more than a PS3 over time.
Anyways, happy belated bday to your daughter wiz smile.gif
Embro
QUOTE(ROOK Master wiz @ Oct 1 2006, 03:18 PM) [snapback]5319[/snapback]

iamwithstupid.gif Screw the PS3

You serious?
BGOAT wiz
Dude $600 for the console limited numbers to the USA. I doubt I will be able to get my hands on one until atleast tax return early next year. I might as well go get a 360 and play that for now.
FeRgY
QUOTE(ROOK Master wiz @ Oct 1 2006, 07:21 PM) [snapback]5349[/snapback]
Dude $600 for the console limited numbers to the USA.

Just out of curiosity, why are you planning for the $600 instead of the $500, I've been considering it.
I believe there are more coming to USA than 360 had at launch, and if you preorder, you will get one. Stores are trying to do it right this time.
BGOAT wiz
Stores aren't takeing pre orders or reserves because the number of PS3's available to them is low. the stores I talked to only planned on getting 4 or 5 PS3's if that. so the odds of me getting me one are slim to none.
Requiem
QUOTE(ROOK Master wiz @ Oct 1 2006, 04:42 PM) [snapback]5351[/snapback]

Stores aren't takeing pre orders or reserves because the number of PS3's available to them is low. the stores I talked to only planned on getting 4 or 5 PS3's if that. so the odds of me getting me one are slim to none.

Your stores are budget. All the EB's in my area are doing pre-orders. My store isnt cause we do first come first serve. We have already been notified by Sony they we will atleast get 10. I heard the EB across from my work has been told around 15-20 Ps3's. That's atleast 25 Ps3's available on launch in a very small area.
BGOAT wiz
I went to EB and Gamestop. they both said the same thing. maybe thats what they were getting before the cut back. I would go check w/ them again.
Shadow
QUOTE(ROOK Master wiz @ Oct 1 2006, 07:21 PM) [snapback]5349[/snapback]

Dude $600 for the console limited numbers to the USA. I doubt I will be able to get my hands on one until atleast tax return early next year. I might as well go get a 360 and play that for now.

its a business thing .......... people are demanding and their so lil of course it would be high price...... If like lets say 3 mill was shiped it would be 300-400 bucks. just usen it as a example idk how much their shipping so since their not enought items they prices go up. So i can agree with the prices. they kepted it reasonable.
pinky dinkydOod
o man... damn is that wizy saying screw the ps3? wow guyz u rly have it in u to just drop shiz like that? well hey? i almost slapped some gamestop guy cuz i had asked him about the ps3 and he laughed so i was like wuts funny? and i told him wanna get fired? ill woop ur ass if i dont get out this place with u atleast telling me that ur not gonna have enough. and he was scared.. but ya guyz.. =/ i switched up to 360... so u can count me out of the ps3 deal, meaning i will get one, dont get me wrong but damn $600 shiz thats like umm ya. alotz. but ps2 thp8 is a go. =) HI guyz!!! been awhile!! =P <3 u all.. no homo..
Gamb
QUOTE(PiNkY @ Oct 3 2006, 08:00 PM) [snapback]5419[/snapback]

o man... damn is that wizy saying screw the ps3? wow guyz u rly have it in u to just drop shiz like that? well hey? i almost slapped some gamestop guy cuz i had asked him about the ps3 and he laughed so i was like wuts funny? and i told him wanna get fired? ill woop ur ass if i dont get out this place with u atleast telling me that ur not gonna have enough. and he was scared.. but ya guyz.. =/ i switched up to 360... so u can count me out of the ps3 deal, meaning i will get one, dont get me wrong but damn $600 shiz thats like umm ya. alotz. but ps2 thp8 is a go. =) HI guyz!!! been awhile!! =P <3 u all.. no homo..

Words of wisdom.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.