Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: New General
=BGOAT= Forums > Tony Hawk Games > THAW > Glitch discussion
Ductape
my nephew just got a ps2 so i can play thaw now i played for 15 min n found a new glitch well its a sorta new way to get into shit highscore only. first u get on a bike and stall. now set cust on ur bike while stalling. Then get off the bike and go on the corner of a ledge or something and do a rail stall. now pause n set cust. u should just fall right in. depending on what ur doin this on. and dont bail cause it goes back to normal.

proof i still glitch smile.gif
BGOAT wiz
And proof you still don't add them to the database.
Gamb
Owned.
Ductape
FYI i dont have a capture card anymore doofus.
BGOAT wiz
Excusses Excusses.
logan
QUOTE(ROOK Master wiz @ Sep 24 2006, 04:05 PM) [snapback]4976[/snapback]
Excusses Excusses.

How come you don't post/look for glitches anymore?

Remember, no excuses.
Ductape
Thank u logan +2 rep... its so true
BGOAT wiz
Logan Who? Because I don't have time to sit around trying to find the one out of 100th glitch not found. remember I have a full time job and a wife and 2 kids. no excusses it's the truth. Also I don't use the bikes. they suck.
logan
QUOTE(ROOK Master wiz @ Sep 24 2006, 05:55 PM) [snapback]4980[/snapback]
Because I don't have time to sit around trying to find the one out of 100th glitch not found. remember I have a full time job and a wife and 2 kids. Also I don't use the bikes. they suck.

QUOTE(ROOK Master wiz @ Sep 24 2006, 04:05 PM) [snapback]4976[/snapback]
Excusses Excusses.

Graves
Seriously man, I give wiz props for when he accually has time to get on, I dont either, my band, friends, and alot of other thingstake up my time, Alot more important than video games.
BGOAT wiz
Ya and ductape knows I am just fucking w/ him.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.