Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Skate
=BGOAT= Forums > Other Gaming > Console/PC/Handheld Games
=BGOAT= Ares
gay
Requiem
Im gonna get it just cause I can get it for $5-10. I got the EA hookup. I got NHL07 early and only paid $5 for it smile.gif
.:Hack:.
New pictures...

Cant wait for this.

Linky

Edit: In game Footage
Oompa
idk..a lot of the real skaters are looking forward to this game cause its supposed to be super realistic...i hope it isnt realistic so the skaters quit gaming cause to be honest most skaters treat gamers that play skating games like shit.
Gamb
IPB Image

Lol...

This game looks pretty fun, might pick it up.
Requiem
Finally a real skateboarding game
logan
What console/s is/are this game for?

Looks awesome.
=BGOAT=Nicholas
Its for PS3 and XBOX360.
logan
QUOTE(=BGOAT=Nicholas @ Nov 27 2006, 08:23 PM) [snapback]10459[/snapback]
Its for PS3 and XBOX360.

Dang.

Well you guys have fun playing it, I wont be getting either one of those consoles for a long time.
Gamb
QUOTE(Logan @ Nov 27 2006, 08:24 PM) [snapback]10462[/snapback]

Dang.
Well you guys have fun playing it, I wont be getting either one of those consoles for a long time.

I will and I'll be laughing at you too.
Oompa
dude...thats mean... =/ thats like laughing at me cause im waiting for a while too.
=BGOAT= Ares
i actually skate and i like th games, and im also looking forward to this one. i hope its like thrasher.
Gamb
QUOTE(Oompa @ Nov 27 2006, 08:32 PM) [snapback]10469[/snapback]

dude...thats mean... =/ thats like laughing at me cause im waiting for a while too.

My bro got 360 and I play it too. So its not my fsault.

Oh and haha.
Oompa
lol. im not getting a ps3 till my birthday, and i just got a new hd tv for my room on wednesday or thursday, and now im even more excited about being able to play a ps3 on it.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.