Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: New Glitch For The Db
=BGOAT= Forums > Tony Hawk Games > THAW > Glitch discussion
GlitchMasterBiz
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GANKoVSH1I4...%20hawks%20game

why didn't i think of this:-\

Harold
"NOTE: THE SHOP YOU GLITCH DOWN INTO IS NOT A REAL SHOP. IT WILL FREEZE IF YOU PRESS THE X BUTTON AT THE VENDER, I GOT BORED AND LOOKED FOR GLITCHES ONE NIGHT AND FOUND THIS. I HAVE ALOT OF GOOD ONES SO IF ANYONE WANTS TO PLAY ON XBOX LIVE. MY GAMERTAG IS ARES61890. HIT ME UP."

I hope it's not only for XBOX.
Oompa
guys, this is so bleeping old...i found it ony my own a very long time ago. I think i found it a week or so after thaw came out. this is the one thing that pisses me off about not being able to post glitches. The glitches get found by someone else a long time later and everyone's like omg this new glitch is so cool. It's gay.
GlitchMasterBiz
yeah true. us being trusted ppl need to be able to post glitches.
skrattahögtmunk
QUOTE(Oompa @ Apr 30 2006, 05:46 PM) [snapback]482[/snapback]
guys, this is so bleeping old...i found it ony my own a very long time ago. I think i found it a week or so after thaw came out. this is the one thing that pisses me off about not being able to post glitches. The glitches get found by someone else a long time later and everyone's like omg this new glitch is so cool. It's gay.

lol, Oompa said "bleep"

ohmy.gif
BGOAT Ken*Dawg
QUOTE(Harold @ Apr 30 2006, 05:49 PM) [snapback]475[/snapback]
"NOTE: THE SHOP YOU GLITCH DOWN INTO IS NOT A REAL SHOP. IT WILL FREEZE IF YOU PRESS THE X BUTTON AT THE VENDER, I GOT BORED AND LOOKED FOR GLITCHES ONE NIGHT AND FOUND THIS. I HAVE ALOT OF GOOD ONES SO IF ANYONE WANTS TO PLAY ON XBOX LIVE. MY GAMERTAG IS ARES61890. HIT ME UP."

I hope it's not only for XBOX.

Holy damn! Do you have the 360 or Original Xbox? well, i think you know my gamertag. Ha!
Ductape
http://bgoatclan.com/glitchdatabase/index.php?showtopic=3184

old found actually by me way before november 9th. took a while to cap
Oompa

QUOTE(döughnutkingjr @ Apr 30 2006, 11:10 PM) [snapback]488[/snapback]

lol, Oompa said "bleep"

ohmy.gif

lol...wtb...that's not cool...let me talke how I wanna talk guys. its not like you never said bleep before...maybe if there were little kids here i would be more concerned w/ my speesh, but im sure theres no one here under the age of 10 here so let me just talk how i want to. thank you,
Requiem
QUOTE(Oompa @ May 4 2006, 02:04 PM) [snapback]594[/snapback]

i would be more concerned w/ my speesh

Speesh? I think they got cream for that
XolrecX
Found it the day I got it.... Meaning I found it around after I beat it on the release date... Not meaning "I" found it.. I just happend to come across it.

P.S. Wow he acctually froze his game for us...
=BGOAT= Ares
yeah um...for you guys that didnt know...i was the one who filmed that glitch lol, i posted it my first day on the forums. lol, i havent seen it freeze on anything but a 360, ps2 should be safe.

btw, sorry for the horrible quality.
and yes, i do have a 360, my GT: ARES61890.

take it easy Oompa, dont you remember me posting that video the first day i got on the forums? it was a long ass time ago man.
Gamb
QUOTE(Ares @ Aug 23 2006, 09:30 PM) [snapback]1926[/snapback]

yeah um...for you guys that didnt know...i was the one who filmed that glitch lol, i posted it my first day on the forums. lol, i havent seen it freeze on anything but a 360, ps2 should be safe.
btw, sorry for the horrible quality.
and yes, i do have a 360, my GT: ARES61890.
take it easy Oompa, dont you remember me posting that video the first day i got on the forums? it was a long ass time ago man.

I think this topic is older....
=BGOAT= Ares
omg, if i post one more late ass thing, i swear im gunna blow my brains out. i really need to start remembering that all the things in this forum arent new... =\ plz be pateint with me. lol.

-sorry
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.