Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: 9/11/06 Off To La To Play Thp8
=BGOAT= Forums > General > General > News
Pages: 1, 2
BGOAT wiz
I hope everyone gave there moment of silence today for the lives lost and changed on Sept 11th 2001. On another note Tomorrow I am going on a once in a lifetime adventure. I am flying out to LA to eat diner w/ some of the crew of Neversoft and Activision Tomorrow and then on Wednesday I get to go to the Neversoft office and get some hands on w/ THP8. I will return late Wednesday night. I will have to however sign a NDA (No Disclosure Agreement) meaning I can't reveal any info I have found out over the course of my event so please do not IM me or w/e asking me questions fore I take this seriously and will not tell you anything that I am not supposed to. So wish me a good trip and I will post what I can on my return.
GlitchMasterBiz
dude thats kick ass. if you can like....i dont know....hints or something...
skrattahögtmunk
YAY for dinner!

You should at least be able to say how the NS crew were and stuff like that.
Jkidd
Are they taking you to a nice restaraunt?
Requiem
QUOTE(Jkidd «±» @ Sep 11 2006, 04:13 PM) [snapback]4030[/snapback]

Are they taking you to a nice restaraunt?

McDonald's drive-thru
BGOAT wiz
who knows. hopefully mcdonalds.

damn you beat me to it. lmao. ya maybe.
GlitchMasterBiz
........i think hes allowed to say if they were like asses or not but all i know is he cant say shit about the game....for now...

bgoatwiz: http://bgoatclan.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=341
FallenGentry: thats kick ass
FallenGentry: how did you guys hook up?
FallenGentry: lol
FallenGentry: dude
FallenGentry: ask them for a job as a glitch tester
bgoatwiz: they contacted me
FallenGentry: sweet
FallenGentry: ask them for a job as a glitch tester
FallenGentry: if they asked tou to be a glitch tester would you do it?
bgoatwiz: I dunno
FallenGentry: you would like find all the glitches and the gmae would be glitchless
FallenGentry: you trying to steal the glory
bgoatwiz: lol
FallenGentry: so you cant give us like
FallenGentry: hints on the game
bgoatwiz: nope
FallenGentry: anything
FallenGentry: like
FallenGentry: omfg it sucks
FallenGentry: or omfg it roooooks
FallenGentry: ?
bgoatwiz: I dunno we shall see
FallenGentry: r u allowed to take S.S.'s?
FallenGentry: like with a camera
bgoatwiz: prolly not
FallenGentry: dude we wil have like
FallenGentry: 5 shmillion darksides b4 the game comes out lol
FallenGentry: http://bgoatclan.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=331&hl
FallenGentry: you like my little copy?
bgoatwiz: ya
FallenGentry: yay finally i didn't mess up
FallenGentry: :-D
bgoatwiz: brb
FallenGentry: ok
FallenGentry: when you get back tell me more about this meeting or w/e
bgoatwiz: back
FallenGentry: so tell me more...
bgoatwiz: http://bgoatclan.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=341
bgoatwiz: ooppps
FallenGentry: .......
FallenGentry: o.0
bgoatwiz: When you arrive at Burbank, head to the baggage claim area and look for a driver with an “Activision” sign. The driver will take you to your hotel.

FallenGentry: did they email you?
bgoatwiz: Ima make a sign that says ' Looking for activision sign guy" and go stand next to him
bgoatwiz: ya then been emailing me for about a week now
FallenGentry: can you show me some of the emails
bgoatwiz: prolly not y?
FallenGentry: j/w
FallenGentry: this is cool
FallenGentry: thats sweet man
bgoatwiz: info on them
FallenGentry: huh?
FallenGentry: oh it has private info
bgoatwiz: like phone numbers to contact them and such
FallenGentry: cool
bgoatwiz: like I now have activisions number and stuff
FallenGentry: you can actally tell them now
FallenGentry: this is what we want
bgoatwiz: I also get special acess now to activision updates
FallenGentry: this is what will attract ppl
bgoatwiz: like
bgoatwiz: info that usually only sites like IGN get a hold of first
bgoatwiz: like new videos amd pictures
FallenGentry: so they send it all by mail and email?
bgoatwiz: email ya
FallenGentry: sweet
FallenGentry: yeah dude thats awesome
FallenGentry: now would be the time to say this rox teh big!!!111one one one
FallenGentry: well yeah i gotta run
FallenGentry: things to do bitches to slap
bgoatwiz: ok peace out
FallenGentry: see yah dude
FallenGentry: oh
FallenGentry: what time are you getting back?
bgoatwiz: midnight wednesday night
FallenGentry: post shit when you get back ok?
FallenGentry: like
FallenGentry: how it went
FallenGentry: see yah dude
FallenGentry: oh and smack neversoft in the head for making thaw

Jkidd
QUOTE(tEh BiZoRz @ Sep 11 2006, 07:24 PM) [snapback]4035[/snapback]
FallenGentry: oh and smack neversoft in the head for making thaw

Shadow
Wiz is goin to convert to da new txo watch

###################BGOAT DISBANED#########################

go on thp8 and see wiz.txo
Grand
real quick, i forgot, what's tXo??? i know his site went down short after tahw, but still waht was he?
Shadow
QUOTE(Grand @ Sep 11 2006, 10:56 PM) [snapback]4092[/snapback]

real quick, i forgot, what's tXo??? i know his site went down short after tahw, but still waht was he?

thugxonline. reason cuz if u look in da back of thug thps and shit they say like thug2online or some shit like dat.
=BGOAT= Ares
have a good one wiz! bring back some pics from the lavish neversoft parties!!! lol
XolrecX
Well.. all I can say is, have a nice trip... and tell us what they let you....

p.s.

I envy your position... just let the opinion of this forum be heard.. we dont want another thug2.....
good luck adjusting to that 360 controller btw....

p.s.s.

TXO was probably the most well known clan lead by bensoon untill he disbanded the whole thing...probably do to things getting boring..
I used to spend 90% of my time there....
BranTek
Okay, this story seems a little fishy. I mean. Just tell me .. what makes you so special that you get to go to LA.. to fly their and Eat dinner with them.

and also, You get to get information Hands down about project 8.. im not saying it might not be true .. but just seems a little strange..

thats all i want to know..
this is B-ran speaking ..

B-ran.TEK!

And .. i mean.. i remember that one time.. Wiz.. You lied to us about that stupid CARTOON skateboarding game.. the next Game.. lmao.

had me fooled.. and u had a demo.. that was kinda b.s. and u said u knew the guy.. who worked at like the post place.. and got you a copy..

:S

How do we know this aint another one of your story ??? please post back to me on aim.. i really would like to know.. not about what they tell you.. but ..

What makes you so special smile.gif

p.s. im your number one fan
My Names B-ran.TEK!!
GlitchMasterBiz
Ok well the only reason he lied about that last thing is b/c it was April Fools...i guess you missed the memo on the post. Second of all why would he lie about a big chance like this? Sure some of you can not believ it but hey its possible. BGOAT is the best Tony Hawk based glitching clan and/or is the best glitching clan of all so i wouldn't be suprised if Neversoft contacted wiz.
Jr7891
I hope you have fun, love the game, they buy you a nice dinner, and Rooked clothing gets in THP8. wizownu.gif
Harold
nah, it's all true lol
XolrecX
QUOTE(BranTek @ Sep 12 2006, 08:19 AM) [snapback]4111[/snapback]

Okay, this story seems a little fishy. I mean. Just tell me .. what makes you so special that you get to go to LA.. to fly their and Eat dinner with them.

Who are you to ask that question....

THP8 has bugs, if youve heard their podcast interview on xbm then you know that they have the game complete and all they are doing now is killing bugs and glitches... who better than a glitch clan representative to call up and fix the glitches....

youd think it wouldve been obvious there sport...
Shadow
QUOTE(XolrecX @ Sep 12 2006, 09:18 PM) [snapback]4162[/snapback]

Who are you to ask that question....

THP8 has bugs, if youve heard their podcast interview on xbm then you know that they have the game complete and all they are doing now is killing bugs and glitches... who better than a glitch clan representative to call up and fix the glitches....

youd think it wouldve been obvious there sport...

your a noob. wiz does not no shit about games. How he gonna fix glitches. All it was just since where a thps clan and oldest of dem all. We get special privilgeaus
Jkidd
I don't find that true shadow. Although wiz may not know how to fix the glitches he does know how to do them. So they are going to have him go there and see what he does to do the glitch. Therefore hoping that they can find a way to prevent it from happening.
XolrecX
QUOTE(Shadow @ Sep 12 2006, 07:49 PM) [snapback]4169[/snapback]

your a noob. wiz does not no shit about games. How he gonna fix glitches. All it was just since where a thps clan and oldest of dem all. We get special privilgeaus

Excuse me retard... Its obvious that he doesnt know how to fix them, but he can learn alot just from fucking being down there with NS...so he could easily learn how to fix them. I'm saying if he knows how to do them then NS can fix em.. get your story straight smacktard....

(This is where he is gonna try to curse me out and try to look cool....what an asshole..)
=BGOAT= Ares
nah, he said that they were going to fly him out there to play the game, not beta test or find glitches. but, he also said he cant tell you what they told him to do, or what he did when he is playing the game, so i dunno.

P.S. Brantek
as far as him lying goes, he is telling the truth man, just becuz...wiz is better than you.
XolrecX
Put it this way... we dont know exactly why he is down there.. he could be testing it or finding glitches or w/e...but if he comes back saying it was good...
then it shouldnt matter...

BGOAT wiz
I just got back from eating diner w/ the neversoft clan at a place from what I understand is one of Joels Favorite places to eat. It was me, some dude from gamingchronicles and then the women who contacted me about going to LA some other activision dude. Then there was Joel Jewett (owner of neversoft) Brian Bright who does a lot of the interviews and Yes even AndyTHPS was there. he was cool as well. All of them were very down to earth people and they love their beer. It was a great time and no Joel did not smack me upside the head. I did ask why they haven't included THPS4 levels in the latest games and I also brought up of course bgoat and our darksides and stuff and they take em all on good fun. Infact they said they were going to do something on THAW where you could lay down on the bed infront of the goat and sleep or w/e but they decided against it. Anyways I can't really say to much about it other then to say what you think you know about Andy and Neversoft. You have no idea and I have a totally different outlook about them now. There really cool shit.
XolrecX
Im sure joel and brian are bad ass... andy was always a smrt ass to me.. so I pay no attention, his drumming is kick ass though...

anyway, hope the trip is fun so far..
GlitchMasterBiz
Well wiz idk if you can give this out or not but did they say when or if they are going to put in the thps4 lvls for classic lvls now or for the future?

BTW: when is the realease date for thp8? i know it might possibly be october 9th or 8th but i forget

also wiz you spelled Joel's name wrong. its Joel Jewett.
skrattahögtmunk
I fixed it biz.

Lolz. But yeah they seem pretty bad ass.
Oompa
biz, just play it safe and dont ask him anything.
Jr7891
How much longer do you have in LA to try out THP8? And I thought of something else you can do while there.

Get on a skateboard and either bust your ass or land a trick and make it into the credits or bail videos.
Requiem
QUOTE(Jr7891 @ Sep 13 2006, 04:43 PM) [snapback]4217[/snapback]

How much longer do you have in LA to try out THP8? And I thought of something else you can do while there.

Get on a skateboard and either bust your ass or land a trick and make it into the credits or bail videos.

I think he said he comes back 2night or else 2morrow. Watch the bail videos only have Wiz in it smile.gif

Also......

Wiz how did you get online to post your last post? Do hotels have internet?
FeRgY
QUOTE(Requiem @ Sep 13 2006, 07:55 PM) [snapback]4219[/snapback]

Wiz how did you get online to post your last post? Do hotels have internet?

The ones I've been to have it...
Requiem
QUOTE(FeRgY @ Sep 13 2006, 05:02 PM) [snapback]4221[/snapback]

The ones I've been to have it...

Really? Shit I gotta go on a real vacation
Jkidd
Yeah req. GTFO of canada and come down to the us. You bastard.. But that's sick wiz. Hope your having a good time. Put us on the map!
=BGOAT= Ares
man dude, Lil Wizzy has to be the luckiest dude on earth.
Requiem
QUOTE(Ares @ Sep 13 2006, 07:01 PM) [snapback]4257[/snapback]

man dude, Lil Wizzy has to be the luckiest dude on earth.

If Wiz gets a job there like Andy then he'd be the 2nd luckiest dude on earth
=BGOAT= Ares
dude...JOEL FREKIN JEWETT! THE MASTER OF THE MULLET!
that is like, the jesus of TH games....wiz (AKA Lucky ass, AKA Lil Wizzy), GET ME IS AUTOGRAPH!
hahaha
XolrecX
Supposedly thp8 comes for ps3 on nov.17th as a launch title

I preorderd mine it says it ships nov 17th
so we will see....
BGOAT wiz
I am back and I am going to bed. I can't say much of anything right now about well anything. but I will say this. if you don't BUY THP8 then your retarded. and thats all I can say right now.
Requiem
QUOTE(ROOK Master wiz @ Sep 13 2006, 09:56 PM) [snapback]4287[/snapback]

if you don't BUY THP8 then your retarded.

Welcome Back

Wiz you just convinced me to get it smile.gif

Did you take any pix on ur trip? If so post 'em we wanna see
BGOAT wiz
Pictures yes I will post them as soon as I can. Give me some time to recooperate. lol.
Harold
QUOTE(ROOK Master wiz @ Sep 13 2006, 11:56 PM) [snapback]4287[/snapback]

I am back and I am going to bed. I can't say much of anything right now about well anything. but I will say this. if you don't BUY THP8 then your retarded. and thats all I can say right now.

contradiction lol
BGOAT wiz
How is that a contradiction? I am saying that the game is sweet and for someone not to buy that would mean there retarded. I don't get how thats a contradiction?

XolrecX
Well if youve preorderd your copy already then you shouldnt have to worry of such things....

I knew from the 1st trailer the game would kick ass....

mmmmmmm.... mocap
Harold
it's just grammar.

it's "you're", not "your"

and it's "they're", not "there"

lol
GlitchMasterBiz
yeah i wanna see some pics. WIZ GET ON HERE AND PUT ON THE PICS....k thnx
Harold
I want to see the people behind the game more so than the actual game
BGOAT wiz
ok so thats a grammer issue not a contradiction. sionce when have these forums been grammercly correct? I can't post anything right now as said before. when I can I will.
Camo
Stfu about grammer and post piks ^^

So whats Andy Look like? Nerd? Fat? Skiny?
FeRgY
QUOTE(Camo @ Sep 14 2006, 04:56 PM) [snapback]4326[/snapback]
Skiny?

That one^
logan
QUOTE(Camo @ Sep 14 2006, 04:56 PM) [snapback]4326[/snapback]
So whats Andy Look like? Nerd? Fat? Skiny?

Is this really him? or a poser dude?
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.