Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Online
=BGOAT= Forums > Tony Hawk Games > THAW > General
Ficken Sie
Ok when I try to go online today it said ERROR: -511. It happens after the DNAS thing. Can someone tell me what happen.
Harold
"THAW is officially dead, please stop playing."
Gamb
QUOTE(Harold @ Sep 4 2006, 09:27 PM) [snapback]3589[/snapback]

"THAW is officially dead, please stop playing."

lol

No idea
=BGOAT= Ares
way too many little kids on THAW...i hate it.
Requiem
QUOTE(Ares @ Sep 4 2006, 08:46 PM) [snapback]3598[/snapback]

Well what were you expecting?
logan
QUOTE(♦♦SySTeM♦ϗ @ Sep 4 2006, 08:59 PM) [snapback]3588[/snapback]
Ok when I try to go online today it said ERROR: -511. It happens after the DNAS thing. Can someone tell me what happen.

Um, is your internet working on your computer? If not, your LAN connection is down atm.
Gamb
QUOTE(Ares @ Sep 4 2006, 11:46 PM) [snapback]3598[/snapback]

>.<
Oompa
there are always going to be little kids on online games, im sorry to have to say this to you but youre going to have to get used to it.
FeRgY
Little kids on thaw don't bother me, maybe it's just because you're using headsets for Xbox live. I don't care about little kids on Socom until they start teamkilling, then I have to pwn them. tongue.gif
=BGOAT= Ares
yeah the headsets make it suck...thats when i just kick em from the game. cant stand em.
Requiem
The ones that I cant stand are the stupid ignorant ones who ask something then u tell them, then you have to tell them about 10 more times cause they dont listen then they get mad cause you cant say whatever it is dumbed down enough for them 2 get so they have a little hissy fit. Everyone else is fine.
skrattahögtmunk
QUOTE(Requiem @ Sep 5 2006, 05:50 PM) [snapback]3633[/snapback]

The ones that I cant stand are the stupid ignorant ones who ask something then u tell them, then you have to tell them about 10 more times cause they dont listen then they get mad cause you cant say whatever it is dumbed down enough for them 2 get so they have a little hissy fit. Everyone else is fine.

Nub:how u get in thar?!?!!??!?!1
Req:bscg it
Nub:HOW U DO TAT!?!!
Req:First, find "set restart"
Nub:WHEREEE$ TAT?!!
Req:Wow you're stupid.
Nub [][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][]
Requiem
QUOTE(lol_Doughnut @ Sep 5 2006, 05:05 PM) [snapback]3641[/snapback]

Nub:how u get in thar?!?!!??!?!1
Req:bscg it
Nub:HOW U DO TAT!?!!
Req:First, find "set restart"
Nub:WHEREEE$ TAT?!!
Req:Wow you're stupid.
Nub [][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][]

Its like

Nub: wHo u got thre
Req: What?
Nub: uR a nobb
*Nub Leaves Room*

or

Nub: How u get there
Req: K follow me
Nub: Where did u go?
Req: Behind you
Nub: K
*10 minutes later*
Req: For the love of god! Do you need me to draw you a map? Just turn around for christ sake.
=BGOAT=Nicholas
No its like:

Nub: wtf cheater
Us: What?
Nub: how you get there
Us: Like this... *Banned*
Graves
^^ Agreed with nick. thats how i use to do it in thug/thug2
Gamb
QUOTE(Requiem @ Sep 5 2006, 08:15 PM) [snapback]3642[/snapback]

Its like

Nub: wHo u got thre
Nub: uR a nobb
*Nub Leaves Room*

or

Nub: How u get there
Req: K follow me
Nub: Where did u go?
Req: Behind you
Nub: K
*10 minutes later*
Req: For the love of god! Do you need me to draw you a map? Just turn around for christ sake.

I love those ones, so easy to fuck with.
Requiem
QUOTE(=BGOAT=Nicholas @ Sep 5 2006, 07:57 PM) [snapback]3644[/snapback]

No its like:

Nub: wtf cheater
Us: What?
Nub: how you get there
Us: Like this... *Banned*

When people (in =BGOAT= or not) do this it just pisses me off. Atleast 99% of the time the "Nubs" who say that really dont know what glitching is. So obviously they would think you were "cheating". So they ask you how to do it your like "ha ha" *Banned*. Now this kid new (or not) to TH online gaming thinks =BGOAT= as a whole is just a bunch of ignorant pricks making the clan look bad. Do some of you actually realize how many awesome glitchers there are that could've been past or future members that dont want to join cause of stupid shit like this?
Gamb
QUOTE(Requiem @ Sep 6 2006, 07:58 PM) [snapback]3687[/snapback]

When people (in =BGOAT= or not) do this it just pisses me off. Atleast 99% of the time the "Nubs" who say that really dont know what glitching is. So obviously they would think you were "cheating". So they ask you how to do it your like "ha ha" *Banned*. Now this kid new (or not) to TH online gaming thinks =BGOAT= as a whole is just a bunch of ignorant pricks making the clan look bad. Do some of you actually realize how many awesome glitchers there are that could've been past or future members that dont want to join cause of stupid shit like this?

I teach noobs all the time so do you and Kidd unless I don't feel like it. Then its ban, which is rare in my glitch rooms =)
=BGOAT=Nicholas
QUOTE(Requiem @ Sep 6 2006, 06:58 PM) [snapback]3687[/snapback]

Lmao I was just kidding dude.. You really think I do that? I try and teach them what ever the glitch is and then if they are idiots or become assholes thats when I ban. But I see what you mean there is people that do what I said.
Ficken Sie
The last time I played it was on Socom and I turned it off when I was still on. Will that screw it up.
Dubbz
QUOTE(♦♦SySTeM♦ϗ @ Sep 7 2006, 11:14 AM) [snapback]3721[/snapback]

The last time I played it was on Socom and I turned it off when I was still on. Will that screw it up.

no but some games just get fucked up some times. idk.
Glitcher
Yeah i hate little kids ask WAY to much like,

STUPID KID:can u tell me how u got that cool cas!
me:ARE U KIDDING ME LOL!
STUPID KID:no i really dont know how
me:you download it from "download content".
STUPID KID:were is that at?
me:..........
STUPID KID:please tell me!
me:go back intill you go to the screen were u chose your sever room.
STUPID KID:ok what is the cas called
me:*me leaving*
or.....
STUPID KID:YOUR CHEATING THERES NO WAY U CAN GET 100MILL
me:no im good enough to get that many points,even if i was cheating it would tell you AND its called GLITCHING.
STUPID KID:you are a lier.
me:NO IM NOT!
STUPID KID:*STUPID KID BANNED ME*

after that i think,wow that kid is a faggot,
oh yeah and the *noobs* are telling me that glitching is cheating and then thay kick me,that pisses me off so bad
peterrabbitissexy
maby you should get out more.?
that might work
Duffers
People Online Who PISS ME OFF

- Team killers.
- 2 year old girls with mics.
- People who steal shit, like in Battlefield I'll wait for like 3 min for a chopper, someone walks over to me, chopper spawns, they take it, I shotgun them in the face about 3 times. lol.
- People with bad grammar.
- People who make teams SEVERELY unbalanced.
- People who kick you without even asking you to leave.

Oh yeah, your problem...... look on google?
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.