Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: 9/2/06
=BGOAT= Forums > General > General > News
BGOAT wiz
I think from now on Instead of just posting BGOAT related type news I will be posting any type of upcoming Tony Hawk game news or updates as well as Tony Hawk type updates as well. This is a move I am making to bring the people more intune w/ whats going on w/ Tony Hawk and the latest games and events. To start off you can find some Blog type info this blog. There is also 3 new images and a new interview over at gamespot. Theres also a nice new video on the nail the trick over at Game Trailers. Also the Boom Boom Sabotage moive site has been updated and the dvd will be released on the 12th of sept. That should catch everyone up on whats going on in the Tony Hawk world.
Oompa
oh yay...

that nail the trick video was pretty good. the games looks very nice...only thing i didn't like was the sound of rodney's voice.
BGOAT wiz
I didn't like his mouth. looked like he only had 2 teeth on the side and no tongue. and his mouth movbements looked a bit off.
FeRgY
His jaw looked like it was gonna fall off happy.gif
Jkidd
I think that nail the trick is going to be sick. It might bring some people back. Hopefully the game won't flop.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.