Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: 12/23/2011 - Tony Hawks Pro Skater Hd & New Bgoatclan
=BGOAT= Forums > General > General > News
GlitchMasterBiz
Sup bGoats, long time no glitch? If not, get ready we have a new TH Game!

Tony Hawks Pro Skater HD

Well it looks like we are getting our classic gameplay back as THPShd kicks it old school with classic lvls such as the Woodland Hills Warehouse, School, Downhill Jam, and More! Overall, this marks the 12th game in the series (10 for us true TH lovers) and I for one am extremely excited and cant wait to get my glitching cap back on once again. As of right now, the plans are to open =BGOAT= up once and kick back into gear with our active glitching. Not only is THPShd going to rock our worlds, but another thing that makes this extremely exciting is the fact that, THPShd does indeed use the analog controller. I'm not 100% sure if you can use the previous THRide or THShred motion skateboards but why would you want to? The game is being made by previous THRide and THShred creators Robomodo but the trailer looks amazing and come on, classic TH lvls in HD? Yes! Lets hope they get this right!
=BGOAT= water
YEE HAW!
Joewee^^
Cannot wait! We're back!
Jkidd
hey joe seen some of your youtube videos about your workouts and shit keep up the good work my man! and you live in mass? what part? I'm only like 20 min away from boston but yes I agree, BGOAT is guna take this game by stormmm
GlitchMasterBiz
BGOAT > All
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.