Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Help Me Biz!
=BGOAT= Forums > The Heep > Nonsense
=BGOAT= water
NOW that i have your attention. i know ur on.

whats ur website.. on evo... i lost it... i wanna see servivor series live stream.

and i dont have aim or i would haver meesseaged u there.
GlitchMasterBiz
You couldve just PMd me, but its fine this is the nonsense topic which means doesn't add to the post count. Anyway, sorry, i haven't been able to run that site since around April when my computer killed itself. However, use justin.tv or ustream.tv look in the sports categories or just search WWE PPV. Hope that helps.
=BGOAT= water
QUOTE (GlitchMasterBiz @ Nov 22 2009, 09:23 PM) *
You couldve just PMd me, but its fine this is the nonsense topic which means doesn't add to the post count. Anyway, sorry, i haven't been able to run that site since around April when my computer killed itself. However, use justin.tv or ustream.tv look in the sports categories or just search WWE PPV. Hope that helps.

thanks bro. now i know how to search for em. haha

no hard feelings about the title =P just had to get your attention asap while the ppv was still on.
GlitchMasterBiz
All is well water, but your still one weird SOB.

EDIT. Fixed title. Now it dont look like some flame war against me :]
=BGOAT= water
QUOTE (GlitchMasterBiz @ Nov 23 2009, 03:19 AM) *
All is well water, but your still one weird SOB.

EDIT. Fixed title. Now it dont look like some flame war against me :]

well i dont need to look for a live stream at the next pay per view... ima be there live.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.