Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: 10/8/09 New Bgoat Member
=BGOAT= Forums > General > General > News
GlitchMasterBiz
Well COD: MW2 needs some glitchers, and why not have a forum regular who is now apart of the COD: MW2 glitch team. Welcome HubCap to the bGoat family. HubCap has been a forum regular for well over 4+ years. His hard work capturing & discovering spoken for him.

COD: MW2 glitch team:
bGoatBiz (360/PS3)
bGoat6ixVolt (PS3)
bGoatHubCap (PS3)

COD: MW2 Tryout list:
DeadlyNightmare6 (PS3)
babytdayoungin (PS3)
IN-VINCE-IBLE (360/PS3)
wut wut
Just wondering, when did the tryout process change, and when were you able to invite people?
HubCAp_
QUOTE (GlitchMasterBiz @ Oct 8 2009, 12:05 PM) *
Well COD: MW2 needs some glitchers, and why not have a forum regular who is now apart of the COD: MW2 glitch team. Welcome HubCap to the bGoat family. HubCap has been a forum regular for well over 4+ years. His hard work capturing & discovering spoken for him.

COD: MW2 glitch team:
bGoatBiz
bGoat6ixVolt
bGoatHubCap

COD: MW2 Tryout list:
DeadlyNightmare6
babytdayoungin
iscreammaan

I smell a new BGOAT MOTW Wiz lol.

Actually biz its been like 7+. I was around during the proboards.
GlitchMasterBiz
QUOTE (u?l?p @ Oct 9 2009, 01:44 PM) *
Just wondering, when did the tryout process change, and when were you able to invite people?

Well i was able to invite people since the expansion started. Also, the tryout methods did not change, i just made my own tryout methods for COD tryouts. Also, since Wiz has been busy, ive been doing most of the etc. work. [EX: Cleaning the graff wall, tryouts & invites for COD, News posting etc] So therefore, sorry Hub, I smell a MOTW :]
Ging
yeah hopefully i get back into glitching, i wouldve sooner but my 360 was in storage and my mother had all my games, but im saving up to get mw 2
Graves
I'd be glad to come back, but I have no way to cap. Looking for new things here and there all the time though.

ATM trying to find new elevators.
GlitchMasterBiz
What all elevators can you do? (Jump, Prone, Crouch)
Graves
Working on getting elevators down atm, I play on my free time which is maybe about.... if I had to guess between 5 - 12 hrs a week
GlitchMasterBiz
Word. Well wuts ur gt & maybe we can kik it sumtime
Gamb
Oh my.

o.o
GlitchMasterBiz
Your a towel.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.