Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Cbwrar (cascading Bounce Wall Rig A Rail)
=BGOAT= Forums > Tony Hawk Games > THPG > Glitch Discussion
=ATG= Blockade
This one is very complicated and I should have a video up for it soon.

The concept is similar to that of the RTH, except you're doing the same thing past bounce walls and out of bounds. It makes it easier to go further out.basically you make a rail past a bounce wall grind it, jump and get off your board, now jump again and when you land press select (so you can put rig objects inside yourself). You make the rails cascade, as in slightly change direction (using RB and LB) and get higher, eventually you should be pretty far out and past the bounce wall on the ground.
=ATG= Blockade
QUOTE (=ATG= Blockade @ Aug 30 2009, 04:10 PM) *
This one is very complicated and I should have a video up for it soon.

The concept is similar to that of the RTH, except you're doing the same thing past bounce walls and out of bounds. It makes it easier to go further out.basically you make a rail past a bounce wall grind it, jump and get off your board, now jump again and when you land press select (so you can put rig objects inside yourself). You make the rails cascade, as in slightly change direction (using RB and LB) and get higher, eventually you should be pretty far out and past the bounce wall on the ground.

I'm just confirmed this to work for "OB" walls, you can go right past most of them with this.
=ATG= Blockade
I haven't got time to make a video, but here's a pic, you should get the idea.

This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.