Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Cod Map Pack 2 Video
=BGOAT= Forums > Other Gaming > Other Activision Titles > Activision Game News
GlitchMasterBiz
gtTv has posted the videos of all videos. At exactly 2:20 in the video, it shows COD MP2 Gameplay, including Zombies! Watch Here
HubCAp_
Sorry biz but noone cares about WAW XD. Its all about MW2 now ha
GlitchMasterBiz
I beg to differ. Infinity ward only had one map pack and it didnt include zombies, it was 3 shitty maps that cost 10$. Treyarch has 2 map packs that include great MP maps plus a new zombie map that consists of 3 mp maps, and a zombies. thats 3 new mp maps and a zombies map for 10$. what will i use my moneys worth for? WaW because treyarch is amazing. The new zombies looks badass and far better than anything inf ward has done. MW2 looks decent but zombies is where it is at, i apologize for rookin you hubcap because i do like you but no, dont get me started lol.
Jkidd
...zombies is garbage lol the new maps that came out were the worst maps I have ever seen, even worwse than creek and broadcast (which I didn't even buy on cod4) but you play one 2 hour game of zombies just to get to level 23 and die but sorry I would definitely have to go with hubcap and say save your damn money instead of buying a mappack for $10 just for the new "ZOMG ZOMBIESSS" map haha
BGOAT wiz
I have both of the map packs for WaW and I will admit I haven't played either of the new zombie levels. ya the first one was fun playing online w/ friends and all but honestly if I wanted to rook zombies all day I would go play left 4 dead or that other zombie video game. As for the quality of the maps... well... they're all right I guess. right now I am just waiting for MW2 to come out because it's gonna kick ass w/ out zombies. not trying to rook anyone here just giving my opinion on what I like and such. I like the new maps because it's something new. new is good.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.