Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Dream Book
=BGOAT= Forums > The Heep > Nonsense
=BGOAT= water
I have this friend that has an EXTREMELY good memory of dreams he had.
He can go on for ten minutes just telling you about the dream he had last night.

I had asked him how he does this and he told me ever since he was a kid, the moment he woke up he would write down EVERYTHING he could remember.

He has done this for well over 30 years.

Over time he has built this great ability to remember, in detail, his dreams.

As of last week I decided to go buy a spiral notebook and write down everything i can remember in the morning.

And just in a week I can already see a difference in me remembering my dreams.

Its actually kinda funny cause I use to never be able to remember dreams.

Plus its kinda cool to compare and contrast dreams you have had over time.

Anyways I thought it was kinda cool and thought i would post this in case some of you guys wanted to try it.

thoughts?
GlitchMasterBiz
Yea i can remember all my dreams, i remember dreams from when i was like 5.i have had reoccurring dreams overtime.
=BGOAT= water
QUOTE (GlitchMasterBiz @ May 13 2009, 05:52 PM) *
Yea i can remember all my dreams, i remember dreams from when i was like 5.i have had reoccurring dreams overtime.

really? thats crazy i have never EVER had a reoccurring dream.
GlitchMasterBiz
ive had a couple. ive also had dreams where i would then live the next day in some way or form.
=BGOAT= water
QUOTE (GlitchMasterBiz @ May 13 2009, 07:00 PM) *
ive had a couple. ive also had dreams where i would then live the next day in some way or form.

iv had a couple of those happen to me

its really crazy
Jkidd
QUOTE (GlitchMasterBiz @ May 13 2009, 08:00 PM) *
ve also had dreams where i would then live the next day in some way or form.

Also known as: Deja Vu
wut wut
I used to have dreams of being in a land of gears, like giant gears, and I always ended up walking on the same gear, and right before I got squished, I woke up.

And that my teacher tried killing my school by feeding us poisoned food, and I didnt eat it cause I wasn't hungry. And I woke up.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.