Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: 4/21/09 Darksides, Glitches, And 4/20? Oh My.
=BGOAT= Forums > General > General > News
GlitchMasterBiz
Ladies and gentleman, During the duration of this week and next week, you can expect to see a bunch of new glitches and darksides for COD: WM and COD: WaW. I will be capping for ps3 and i will have Ging cap for 360. Be sure to keep on the lookout for these glitches and darksides, you wont want to miss them. (*hint* bad ass Zombies Verruckt Easter Egg *hint*)

Also, for those of you who do actually celebrate 4/20, i hope you made it uh safe? Yeah i guess safe works... anyway, happy belated 4/20 to all.
=BGOAT= water
QUOTE (GlitchMasterBiz @ Apr 21 2009, 12:12 PM) *
Also, for those of you who do actually celebrate 4/20, i hope you made it uh safe? Yeah i guess safe works... anyway, happy belated 4/20 to all.

yeah i dont celebrate that shit.
GlitchMasterBiz
yeah idk its not even a national holiday to be accurate but i know some people on here that smoke the buddah so, that happy belated 4/20 was for those guys. as for me, i did not celebrate due to lack of herb lol but i dont plan on celebrating at all next year. "holiday" or no "holiday"
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.