Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Your 2009 Video Game Lineup?
=BGOAT= Forums > Other Gaming > Console/PC/Handheld Games
GlitchMasterBiz
Not too much I'm looking forward to. Killzone 2 is not on this list because I played the demo, and I'm not impressed, its garbage to me. (go ahead flame bish!!!1)

Anyway, heres my list of games/dlc I wanna grab in '09;

Call of Duty: World at War DLC Pack (Includes new maps Nightfire, Knee Deep, Station. New Zombies map, Verrückt - March 2009
Tony Hawk's Adrenaline - Fall 2009
Uncharted 2: Among Thieves - Fall 2009
Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 - Q4 2009

Bold - Defiantly Getting.
Italics - Undecided.
=BGOAT= water

the new tony hawk game
legends of wrestlemania
smackdown vs raw 2010

Bold - Defiantly Getting.
Italics - Undecided.
GlitchMasterBiz
Water, i didn't hear anything on a SvR2010 and I talk to THQ. I'm not sure if its even confirmed yet but i do know that there is a game in the works called SVROnline exclusively for PC only.
HubCAp_
An Killzone 2 DLC - This game kicks ass!

COD:MW2
- Def

Deer Hunter 2010 - Just kidding!

Oompa
I'll be playing Resistance 2, Bioshock, Folklore, Dead Space, FFIX, Shadow of the Colossus (maybe ICO too), Prince of Persia: the Sands of Time, maybe HL2 and the spisodes, and inFamous during this year- hopefully. Prototype may also get some play time from me and in the next few years God of War III and the next Team ICO game will have all of my attention.
=BGOAT= water
QUOTE (GlitchMasterBiz @ Mar 3 2009, 02:18 PM) *
Water, i didn't hear anything on a SvR2010 and I talk to THQ. I'm not sure if its even confirmed yet but i do know that there is a game in the works called SVROnline exclusively for PC only.

well what ever the next wwe wrestling game is then
=bgizzoat=ukjmn
infamous if it comes out
re5
halo 3 odst
gow 3
mass effect 2
portal 2
assassin's creed 2
heavy rain
TEKKEN 6
bioshock 2
cod mw2
uncharted 2
HALF LIFE EPISODE FUCKING 3 it needs to come out
guild wars 2 baby

ad kz2 own that already though
BGOAT wiz
Pretty much anything Activision?

New TH game
GH: Metallica
GH: Greatest hits
GH: Van Halen
GH: 5
COD: MW 2
Prototype

etc etc
=bgizzoat=ukjmn
GH ftl

GlitchMasterBiz
Ehy GH is fun but mad overrated. I wanna deff get Prototype, that shit looks bomb.
=bgizzoat=ukjmn
i liked gh for about 15 minutes at best buy then i realized i could just play a real guitar
Requiem
Uncharted 2
Assassin's Creed 2
God Of War 3
Heavy Rain
Final Fantasy Versus XIII
Ghostbusters
Batman: Arkham Asylum
NHL 2010
MAG: Massive Action Game
GlitchMasterBiz
Hmm I'm thinking of buying some old school shit among COD MW 2. I did enjoy THDHJ for PS2, and if i cannot find my THAW: CE, I'm definitely going to have to pick it up again, theres only one problem, I probably won't be able to find another CE edition of THAW, and It will be a little on the hard side to grab THDHJ for PS2 being it never did that well. I am very interested in getting THDHJ again though due to its old school TH feeling and the cool glitches that i've found for it and the ones i have yet to discover.
HubCAp_
QUOTE (GlitchMasterBiz @ Apr 3 2009, 04:49 AM) *
Hmm I'm thinking of buying some old school shit among COD MW 2. I did enjoy THDHJ for PS2, and if i cannot find my THAW: CE, I'm definitely going to have to pick it up again, theres only one problem, I probably won't be able to find another CE edition of THAW, and It will be a little on the hard side to grab THDHJ for PS2 being it never did that well. I am very interested in getting THDHJ again though due to its old school TH feeling and the cool glitches that i've found for it and the ones i have yet to discover.

ebay/amazon
=bgizzoat=ukjmn
cl even
GlitchMasterBiz
No ebay or amazon. I will keep my trust that a Gamestop or EB games close-by has them, which I am sure they do being I seen THUG2 there the other day for like 10 bucks >.<
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.