Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Dustin Dollin THP8 Sig Help.
=BGOAT= Forums > The Heep > GFX > Sig Requests
=BGOAT= Ares
since they dont have any dollin images, can someone work on a mullen sig, kinda like wizzes burnquist one? i found some new screenshots, heres one of mullen you could use in the sig,

http://i8.photobucket.com/albums/a8/alexep...hawkproj8_2.jpg

oh its supposed to be Dustin Dollin Thp8 Sig Help. as the title topic, typo >.>
XolrecX
lol, you hecka screwed up the topic title...

Dollin and thaw have nothing to do with eachother... and thats mullen and not dollin as well... but you knew that..
=BGOAT= Ares
yeah, i just said below my post that i made a typo in the topic name. and also there is no dollin pics, so i will settle for that mullen pic, you can make a good sig out of it with those whales in the background, it would look cool.
HubCAp_
I might try to make one for you. Depends on how I feel.
Requiem
If you pre-cut mullen I'll make one. I just hate cutting stuff, takes 2 long
HubCAp_
Ok I started making it but then i got bored. So not much going on. And i lost interest so its not good. Sorry

IPB Image

=BGOAT= Ares
QUOTE(SSG @ Aug 31 2006, 04:37 PM) [snapback]3102[/snapback]

Ok I started making it but then i got bored. So not much going on. And i lost interest so its not good. Sorry

IPB Image

its not good, but better than what i can do. ill try to pre-cut it req but im not sure how to. the image dosent look hard to make into a sig tho. all i need is the re-sizing, a few touch ups and extra effects, my name and any other things that look cool. ^^
=BGOAT= Mindful
IPB Image
its not that good coz i made it in ulead photo express and im not that good at making them
BGOAT wiz
thats not to bad except the size is a bit off for being a sig.
=BGOAT= Mindful
IPB Image
resized it
=BGOAT= Ares
hmmm, what if the sig was just a little longer and wasnt so transparent, u know, kinda more solid but still has things in the background, and the name blends more with the sig. other than that, i like it. kinda play off wiz's sig.
=BGOAT= Mindful
thanks and how much longer do u want it

EDIT here you go hope its better
IPB Image
=BGOAT= Ares
wow, that one is alot better, just put my name on the wave wall on the left side of rodney mullen on the left of the sig. and you dont have to put rodney mullen if you dont want to, i think everyone knows who he is...if they dont...stab em.
=BGOAT= Mindful
here we go
IPB Image
EDIT made a mistake but its fixed
Gamb
QUOTE(xbox master @ Sep 2 2006, 04:54 PM) [snapback]3314[/snapback]

here we go
IPB Image
EDIT made a mistake but its fixed

Try blending it in with the wave wall like kind of a part of it.
BGOAT wiz
it still sticks out to much. kinda make it look like part of the level. kinda like I did w/ mine.
=BGOAT= Ares
Indeed, blend it. kinda like a wavy blue font that is angled the same as the wall, and almost the same color but you can still see it.
=BGOAT= Mindful
is this better
IPB Image
BGOAT wiz
I all ready made him one. I dunno if he is going to use it but w/e.

IPB Image

This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.