Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: What Th Game Was Out When You Joined Bgoat?
=BGOAT= Forums > =BGOAT= > The Bgoat Pages
GlitchMasterBiz
Just curious, and thought this may be fun to most. I first got into bGoat towards the end of THAW/beginning of THP8. I remember the day aswell, it was like 9 at night and Fog & I where at my created Skool 3 park tagging with a buncha ppl when I just so happen to check the forums on a break from the game. I click to see that Wiz has offically made us bGoat members. Lets just say, we partied like it was 2009 even though it was only in around 06
Ging
lol uh the new one...

or thpg idk take it as it comes.
Jkidd
^^I'd actually prob consider you COD4? idk you weren't really a TH gamer with us lol. I joined first in like the middle of THUG 2 and then again in THAW..
Ging
ehhy i am actually cod:waw i guess being cod4 was out last year and the most recent game of cod is waw, so, yea, its all math?
Oompa
Wasteland.
=BGOAT= water
QUOTE (Oompa @ Feb 24 2009, 06:05 PM) *
Wasteland.

end of wasteland begining of THP8
=BGOAT= ZeBRa
well i guess im like an OG lol way way way way back in the thps4 days,continued through thug/thug2 then sadly due to lack of bbs couldnt play thaw and on sad.gif
GlitchMasterBiz
Damn, did you ever even get a taste of thaw, thp8, or thpg? thaw was decent, thp8 was a big change, and thpg was a follow-up with some great features.
Jkidd
Only thing I think that was great from THAW was the air shuffle. That pwned ass
Embro
THUG-THUG2
=BGOAT= ZeBRa
QUOTE (GlitchMasterBiz @ Feb 25 2009, 12:52 PM) *
Damn, did you ever even get a taste of thaw, thp8, or thpg? thaw was decent, thp8 was a big change, and thpg was a follow-up with some great features.

nope sad.gif nvr got to play thaw on up, we just got bb bout a year ago round here and without playing online i just didnt see a point to buying em.
GlitchMasterBiz
Yea true that. That sucks man. Thaw was almost as pimp as THPS4 online. THP8 i never played for ps3 only for ps2 so it was a sketchy game. THPG i played for both ps2 and ps3 and omg i love em both, but i glitched them out, and then sold them.
HubCAp_
None. But i was here since proboards..
GlitchMasterBiz
hmm if someone has cod waw i could train you to glitch it and maybe throw an invite your way...
wut wut
thug
GlitchMasterBiz
lol i have been waiting for wiz to be like....i started the fuckin thing lmfao.
=BGOAT= water
QUOTE (GlitchMasterBiz @ Mar 4 2009, 01:54 PM) *
lol i have been waiting for wiz to be like....i started the fuckin thing lmfao.

i havent seen him on here in a while... maby he hates us?
GlitchMasterBiz
QUOTE (Scofield«±» @ Feb 25 2009, 08:37 PM) *
Only thing I think that was great from THAW was the air shuffle. That pwned ass

Holy sig restrictions batman!!
=bgizzoat=ukjmn
thug. all other games after were blah. thaw > thug2 > thpg > thp8 > th10
GlitchMasterBiz
Honestly? you said thaw was blah? you said that thpg was blah? thp8 i can understand but thpg and thaw? thug 2 too?! whats wrong with the world... :\
=bgizzoat=ukjmn
Annual games. That's what's wrong with the (gaming) world
GlitchMasterBiz
True. That and competition. Games would serve best if they where focused on and where taken the time on.
=BGOAT=Nicholas
I started in THPS4 biggrin.gif a real OG fo sho
Graves
Glitched mostly in BGOAT rooms on THPS4, dicked around through THUG, and THUG2 wiz asked me, innnnnn Hell? if I'm not mistaken..
Jkidd
I was there I remember that^^ I Think we just found out how to get ontop of the portals that are under one of the levels of hell so your head like sticks through the floor haha
wut wut
Glitched in THPS4 all the time.
In THUG, Manhattan, glitching into the elevator online.
It was my birthday too haha.
Shadow
QUOTE (=BGOAT=Nicholas @ May 9 2009, 03:44 PM) *
I started in THPS4 biggrin.gif a real OG fo sho

no one cares bout u </3

I believe i was in bgoat mid thug2? end of thug2? fk i dont remember >.<
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.