Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Guitar Hero 3 First Ever Game To Sell $1 Billion
=BGOAT= Forums > Other Gaming > Other Activision Titles > Activision Game News
BGOAT wiz
I believe the title says it all. Thats a lot of moula for Activision and Neversoft. Lets see how GH:WT does after it's a year old. FULL ARTICLE
GlitchMasterBiz
Nicely Done. The only thing i didn't like, about GH3, was that Slash was in the game. It's not a big deal really, to me It's just preference. I prefer Slash to die, but that's my opinion. Anyway, back on topic here. I think if any game where to make this happen, it would be Guitar Hero 3. I am now seeing why Neversoft gave TH up for GH being they had TH in its prime and they shaped and molded it, now its there turn to do the same thing with GH... but lets hope they don't make GH suck.
BGOAT wiz
Nice sig. Neversoft basically does what Activision tells it to. Neversoft wasn't the sole killer of the Tony hawk franchise although there lack of game chaning ideas helped. As long as neversoft introduces new things to the game and not just different playlists I think it will be fine. I mean they went from just a guitar to a full band set. we shall see what happens next.
GlitchMasterBiz
Well the competition is a big contribution to the drastic changes. PS. Thnkx, made it today in school. Im amped up to see a screen or a video of the new game. To bad i'll need to wait until March-April.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.