Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Desktops 2009
=BGOAT= Forums > The Heep > Nonsense
HubCAp_
Post your desktops.

Just got a new HDD after other one broke... Also going to dual boot Windows 7 and Vista once I find a re-writeable DVD...
Oompa

eh
GlitchMasterBiz
No Desktop screenshot from me, yet. I still need to get the drivers installed and setup all my networks again. I do have a PS3 theme I've created myself... does that count?

PS. HubCap... Mall Cop desktop? You kidding me? You're a weird kid.

EDIT: I forgot to ask, but did you ever recover our COD4 glitches that where capped? If not thats fine. 6ixVolt and I will gladly do them again, along with some newer ones we have found.
HubCAp_
QUOTE (GlitchMasterBiz @ Jan 13 2009, 08:13 AM) *
EDIT: I forgot to ask, but did you ever recover our COD4 glitches that where capped? If not thats fine. 6ixVolt and I will gladly do them again, along with some newer ones we have found.

Nope didn't get them back. Also, if we cap, I don't want you guys fooling around anymore. That is part of the reason the file was so damn huge.
GlitchMasterBiz
That, and we didn't seperate the individual glitches.
FeRgY
BGOAT wiz
Nice. Toyota Celica GT-Four all wheel drive turbo. Love that car.
Jkidd
My girlfriends laptop desktop...

Embro
Okay.
GlitchMasterBiz
QUOTE (Embro @ Feb 26 2009, 12:12 AM) *
Okay.

Ew With Tha' Vista!
=BGOAT= ZeBRa
and vista rocks btw tongue.gif let go of the past man, you will be assimilated mmwwuuhahahahahahaha ~.O

GlitchMasterBiz
No thanks man. I like the design, but the system is completely shit. I hate my next class because i have to use vista. ERR right now im on a mac, which is decent, but id rather XP.

XP>MAC>WIN98>VISTA

...hehe...
=BGOAT= ZeBRa
bah using xp is like listening to music form the 60's, sure it was good but its old and outdated tongue.gif
GlitchMasterBiz
lol what? how can xp be compared to the '60s if Vista was just released 2 years ago? xp was released in '02 making it only 7 years old. sure vista is still younger and it is the latest, but IMO vista is garbage. right now im on a vista and i completely dislike it. I love the theme and layout of it all but really, its just a spiffed out XP anyway.

EDIT: These gadgets are really homo aswell... :\
Jkidd
idk wtf the difference between the two is...
GlitchMasterBiz
Vista is just a doctored up installment that follows up XP. No complete differences, besides the layout sheme and design.
Ging
QUOTE (GlitchMasterBiz @ Jan 13 2009, 08:13 AM) *
No Desktop screenshot from me, yet. I still need to get the drivers installed and setup all my networks again. I do have a PS3 theme I've created myself... does that count?

PS. HubCap... Mall Cop desktop? You kidding me? You're a weird kid.

own3d lolz ps oompa go to albinoblacksheep and type in mac lolz
=BGOAT=Nicholas
Had to bring it back to show all the icons on my desktop! Yeah... too busy to be organized right now.
GlitchMasterBiz
HubCAp_
Nick you just posted that to brag about your duel monitor setup lol
=BGOAT=Nicholas
Ahaha you caught me! Two 20" wide screen monitors smile.gif
=bgizzoat=ukjmn

here's my vista desk
meh obectdesktop was somehow preventing me from using prtscrn??? desktop looks rather blah without it.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.