Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Interview With Tony On Hawk 10
=BGOAT= Forums > Tony Hawk Games > THPS-HD > General
=BGOAT= water
http://news.cnet.com/8301-13772_3-10127626-52.html

hawk claims " For sure, with our next release. I can guarantee you that it's as close to real skating as you'll ever come. "
GlitchMasterBiz
yay Skate ripsoff
BGOAT wiz
Well isn't skate just a ripoff f TH anways so in a sense it's ripping off itself? I think this is the kick in the ass the game needed to become better.
GlitchMasterBiz
Yea im actually pretty stoked they are making it more realistic. Everytime i seen a preview from thaw, thp8, and thpg i thought to myself Hell yes realism!
=BGOAT= water
QUOTE (GlitchMasterBiz @ Jan 6 2009, 01:27 PM) *
Yea im actually pretty stoked they are making it more realistic. Everytime i seen a preview from thaw, thp8, and thpg i thought to myself Hell yes realism!

thaw = realism?
GlitchMasterBiz
the preview looked real and in my opinion thaw is the realist game of th. thats why i sold all my th games except thaw. actually, all th games are as real as you make them.
=BGOAT= water
QUOTE (GlitchMasterBiz @ Jan 6 2009, 02:53 PM) *
the preview looked real and in my opinion thaw is the realist game of th. thats why i sold all my th games except thaw. actually, all th games are as real as you make them.

well maby for the ps2..

but THPG for the 360 with the motion cap?

all i could say was DAMN.
GlitchMasterBiz
thpg 4 ps3 was ok but i still think thaw was realer
=BGOAT= water
QUOTE (GlitchMasterBiz @ Jan 7 2009, 01:55 AM) *
thpg 4 ps3 was ok but i still think thaw was realer

howso?
GlitchMasterBiz
Goto my youtube (www.youtube.com/tehbizorz) and watch my bizs life & my TH techy steeze videos, you'll understand.
Harold
TH will not be realistic if they continue to let anyone do a line for minutes without much practice.
GlitchMasterBiz
Im actually kinda stoked for the next TH being its a new company, new engine = new glitches. new company = new features hopefully.
Ductape
Im making a gravestone for this game cause when it comes out for 360 ima kill it
Jkidd
Yeah duct that was a good one! You kill dat ishh
GlitchMasterBiz
Duct just doesn't wanna look at another TH game because he lost all hope....& skill.
HubCAp_
biz as far as I am concerned, your one of the few actually wanting to have "skill" in the next tony hawk. Neversoft moved on. IF this new one doesn't hit, then it's all over.
GlitchMasterBiz
i never lost any skill or hope for TH. Im waiting gor this new game i mean even if its not good its a th game n all games have glitches n i start glitchin on TH so it be fun like always
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.