Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Happy New Years.
=BGOAT= Forums > The Heep > Nonsense
=BGOAT= water
heres to bgoat dusting off their controllers and glitching their ass's off in 2009.

cheers.

TIME TO PARTY!
GlitchMasterBiz
oh manz im so fukin drunk dude. i swear manz today national hangover dai hit it upp fukas
=BGOAT= water
QUOTE (GlitchMasterBiz @ Jan 1 2009, 01:00 AM) *
oh manz im so fukin drunk dude. i swear manz today national hangover dai hit it upp fukas

ahahaha today would be a good day to stay off the roads
=BGOAT=Nicholas
Happy New Year everyone! 2009 is shaping up to be a good year for me and hopefully the same for the rest of you smile.gif Lets hope we get a good TH game this year!
GlitchMasterBiz
Wow i drank alot yesterday and i woke with no hangover. Good year so far minus the fact on the 15th it will mark a year of my Fathers death. Lets hope TH will come back and not only be fun for people whoam are high/trashed.
=BGOAT= water
i just wonder if wiz is going to get invited to preview the game this year being that its not run by neversoft anymore...
BGOAT wiz
Neversoft* really had nothing to do with me going there. It's all Activisions PR department. So I would say I should if they have an event like that again for this game.

* EDIT
GlitchMasterBiz
We don't know if Neversoft is doing anything with this game. Don't assume. I personally believe they may due to that one interview with the Hawk-man.
BGOAT wiz
QUOTE (GlitchMasterBiz @ Jan 1 2009, 06:41 PM) *
We don't know if Neversoft is doing anything with this game. Don't assume. I personally believe they may due to that one interview with the Hawk-man.

ok I won't assume because I all ready know.
GlitchMasterBiz
Actually, that was directed towards Water, but if you already know, i stand corrected. So how did you find out? Was it Neversoft that let you know, or was it Activison or that new company?
=BGOAT= water
QUOTE (ROOK Master wiz @ Jan 1 2009, 07:20 PM) *
Neversoft* really had nothing to do with me going there. It's all Activisions PR department. So I would say I should if they have an event like that again for this game.

* EDIT

ah i thought Neversoft did all that cause it was at their studios...
if u go ask about the hidden goat... if there is one this year... and ask if its in a bee costume.

also.. take a camera when u go and post pics of your trip.

thats if u go that is.

now... other thing being.. scince neversoft wont be doing the game [cause wiz said so! haha] where would it potentially be held? what studios? any ideas?
BGOAT wiz
It would be held at Activision Studios whch is right down the street from Neversoft Sorta. It's in Santa Monica. the EA Building s close by as swell. It wouldn't be held at RoboModo because thats in IL and they would have to fly all the PR people and the other people there as well. So ya if they do have an event it would most likely be at Activision. I would be moving up in the world. lol. Nick would probably also go this year as well.
GlitchMasterBiz
Well im down to go if i can get my sponsors to fly me out, which they may, and that is if you are allowed to have 2 ppl with you.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.