Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Hubby Got A Cap Card
=BGOAT= Forums > The Heep > Nonsense
HubCAp_
So if anyone needs help on ps3 capping, i can cap for you guys. I am setting up the software right now.
It's a Dazzle plus. I went to 3 different stores to get all this stuff for it, so I hope it goes to good use.

*EDIT* ok it works. ERR how do you get rid of that line at the bottom of the screen????????
GlitchMasterBiz
oh shit. i just got $100 bucks and didnt even think of a cap card. well now that you got one, you can help me cap n while doing so, you learn glitches, ending up in an invite.
Jkidd
I didn't even think that BGOAT was like a clan anymore? lol idk it might be me but I thought we were more of a community than really a clan anymore. no?
BGOAT wiz
^ Thats more or less true. But if things go as I plan come next year it will be a larger community and there for the clan aspect will have to become more evident.
Jkidd
Very nice. that's a good call I know I hope this becomes a huge community too now that we are switching over to all activision. hopefully all works out
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.