Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: 12/10/08 Bgoat Tryouts!
=BGOAT= Forums > General > General > News
GlitchMasterBiz
Click to view attachment

Thats right! Uncle Biz wants you! I am holding tryouts next week starting Monday through Friday everyday between the times of 4:00pm - 12:00am Eastern Standard Time (EST). These tryouts are specifically for COD: Modern Warfare glitchers and i will only be accepting 5 people. Early 2009 i will hold another tryout but for COD: World At War and again i will only be accepting 5 people. Also, the tryouts are for PS3. I'll let Wiz handle the 360. Send me a friend invite sometime this weekend (PSN: BgoatBiz)
and when i am on starting the tryouts i will invite you to a private party and we will go through all the maps alternating between old school and regular. I will see what glitches you may already know, and your skill level. Your skill level will be based on how much glitches you know, how complex those glitches are, and if you can execute a couple glitches i will throw at you. So, here is your chance to get the greatest Christmas present of all time and tryout for the Best Glitchers Of All Time. See you Monday, and good luck to you all! (PS. A usb headset is recommended, although not a big deal, it makes things easier & i will most likely take people with headsets before i take someone without. Another big thing to have is a capture card, as you will be needing to post glitches if you get into bGoat.)
GlitchMasterBiz
bump-si-daisy
HubCAp_
QUOTE (GlitchMasterBiz @ Dec 10 2008, 10:45 AM) *
we will go through all the maps alternating between old school and regular. I will see what glitches you may already know, and your skill level. Your skill level will be based on how much glitches you know, how complex those glitches are, and if you can execute a couple glitches i will throw at you.

Well i'm out LOL
GlitchMasterBiz
Not necessary. For forum regulars like yourself, i can teach you Monday through Thursday and then test you on Friday.
HubCAp_
QUOTE (GlitchMasterBiz @ Dec 10 2008, 08:04 PM) *
Not necessary. For forum regulars like yourself, i can teach you Monday through Thursday and then test you on Friday.

As you wish, Master ninja.gif
Jkidd
..I don't see the point of a glitch clan on COD4 or WaW but I do agree on capping glitches. I just feel like it may be fun to do once in a while but people aren't guna wanna just glitch all the time. They get the game to play it and more or less that's what they're guna do.
Requiem
10 new members just through the PS3 versions of MW and WaW ohmy.gif . I personally think the whole "tryouts" concept should get an overhaul. The way the site/clan looks to be headed it just seems like glitching is going to be more of a side thing then the focal point of how it's been in the past. You can only play the glitch card so many times before you hit a wall that you can't CG through.
GlitchMasterBiz
Well of course glitches arnt always going to be there but an unfound glitch in a game is inevitable. On the second part, this isnt just a glitch clan for COD, its all activision. The point of me holding tryouts on COD Monday is to grab 5 people from the forums who arnt bGoats of course and get the best glitchers on COD to get this branching out to all activision games on the road. We all need to learn something outside of glitching tony hawk games, and im picking out the people that do have skill outside of TH.
HubCAp_
QUOTE (GlitchMasterBiz @ Dec 11 2008, 01:16 AM) *
Well of course glitches arnt always going to be there but an unfound glitch in a game is inevitable. On the second part, this isnt just a glitch clan for COD, its all activision. The point of me holding tryouts on COD Monday is to grab 5 people from the forums who arnt bGoats of course and get the best glitchers on COD to get this branching out to all activision games on the road. We all need to learn something outside of glitching tony hawk games, and im picking out the people that do have skill outside of TH.

You should of had this "tryout" on cod4 like 8 months ago while it was fun. I bet people have forgotten more glitches in this game then they can remember by now. Biz get with the times dude. Its WAW now while its still fresh, not a over year old game.
GlitchMasterBiz
Hence why im doing MW n WAW. READ MOURE.
HubCAp_
QUOTE (GlitchMasterBiz @ Dec 11 2008, 06:09 PM) *
Hence why im doing MW n WAW. READ MOURE.

I did read but you don't have WAW?
6ixVolt
Yea thats all true but if you can find someone that glitchs cod4 and still knows and finds glitchs thats not posted on youtube and everyone knows about, then that always shows potential.
GlitchMasterBiz
Exactly. Thats why you may just get an invite. Hub im gettin WAW thats why im doing MW now n WAW later.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.