Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Happy Birthday Wiz!
=BGOAT= Forums > General > General > General
wut wut
Happy birthday wiz smile.gif

Hope you have a good one
BGOAT wiz
well so far today I had to go to court for the divorce. it was our second divorce court date. fill out paper work and such for an hour and a half and now I am at work. Yep my birthday so far is awesome. [/sarcasim] But thanks for noticing it was my birthday. I appreciate it. no in all honesty it's not going to bad the court thing wasn't a big deal just going to be glad when it's over. it's just another day to me. no biggie. wonder if my mom will call. I forgot to call her on her b-day. I didn't forget I was just hella busy but I guess she was very upset about it. shit happens sometimes when your wrapped up in life and trying to get things back together. her b day was in july right when I was going through some tuff times. anyways. Thanks again.
meh?
HEY!!!! what about me?
vinsonbar
Happy b-day pinpoint.
meh?
Thank you. Atleast someone said happy birthday to me.
BGOAT wiz
Happy birthday to everyone who has a birthday today. there is that better?
=BGOAT= water
HAPPY BIRTHDAY PEOPLES AND GOATS!!!!
wut wut
No problem wiz =D
How old are you now... 19?
BGOAT wiz
Ya... 9 years ago.
=BGOAT= water
QUOTE (ROOK Master wiz @ Oct 16 2008, 06:20 AM) *
Ya... 9 years ago.

hes 19 in goat years.
hes 28 in human years.
Requiem
Happy Bday Wiz! Have a good one
BGOAT wiz
QUOTE (=BGOAT= water @ Oct 16 2008, 02:39 PM) *
hes 19 in goat years.
hes 28 in human years.

That is correct.
GlitchMasterBiz
srry wizzy i didnt get to say it quick enough. (pc is still down hoorah) but yea man i hope you made it a good one, with the herd and the alcohol and ass. i hope your fuckin cat wasnt lurking around the corner every 5 seconds...you know what im sayin [/inside_joke]
BGOAT wiz
What the hell you stupid piece of shit cat? go to 1:50 nd watch from there on. lol.

HubCAp_
speaking of counter-strike, any one want to play? I got all 3 of them if anyone wants to play.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.